Member Blackoutzoned arrested ?

He was a member of this forum back in the days.

His twitter has disappeared.

What do you guys think

FrNg0s7WIAEexZ2?format=jpg&name=medium

@infinitylove @R-Lover @P0pSTAN @tajd @Skinny Legend @Obsessed @Obvious Bicycle @aaammy @enigmawig @PABZEE @condragulations @Peripheral @taeyeonkim @Expensive @Expectations @SIA IS ACTING @Clarke Griffin @followcher @Hyperion @Hyuksbf @Red Flare @RedBloodedWoman @ugio222 @You too @Real ARmy @Tweener @Turn Ya Head @liberation @addictedsober @Old-Reliable336 @Mtrain tradesongs @mxtt @tanisha @b.nog @g.dark @iSpendDough @BattleTab @Landy  @I2You @Leona Lewis @Motorsport @CrystalClown96 @Anticonformity @MichaelDCoogan @FinalxNinja @wave @Kristian Karlsson @SuccessfulFlop @polachek @Cypher @L3WYXXX @Lucas Kamers @OurMoonlight @Alef Santos @Alek @SeanKevinMusic @lalisa @low kii savage @Capsule @Moonchild @Beauty King @beautyareu @RomanG @Jump Rope @Anyone @Jamala kan @Goedert @K.arma @Ashley OO @ashura776 @marylin2 @Black Jack @Chic @Ruthless @Ruthless Love @SkullPop @unepetiteidylle @the end @Ari @808Dream @Clown @The First Slayer @Yellmo @Obsessions @Zach @Zaza @365MM @Violetbud @UnknownBoyPT @Nephilim @DanIndeed @camilareal @camilita @camila @Jaded. @Otaku @blonde-rebellion @blondeboy @Dan shay @Muri @Pantomime @jesuswasaloser @soulmates @dannyboixo @evolution @PDA @Theprettyymess @Jtan6pak @Volcanion @JayFantasi @imwildergrey @blackcoffee @nanapop99 @Kesha Slays @Celebration09 @Kesharosestan @911 @coolaideonfire @Yes PM @Yesterday @Matty-lad @sylicone @lwtkissies @Por favor vazem @Dangerous Edits @Strobe Light @Edurzm @Vixen Eyes @callmebatman @Callme @CallMeKills @Country love @tobias @onewish @TheBakery @Savages @Julianjauregui10 @Versency @ruifilipe @AnotherNewDay @blossomcoco @Whoknowsmehere @Baby Blues @oneofus @MJcheck @tropicalian @TheVault @Make me chic @Foolish @Red Flare @Dax Diameter @cmiley

Edited by PHF in jail
  • Like 1

Wow, I’m shocked. I always got the impression he was some kind of “insider” who worked in an official capacity for an unspecified record label.

He would often allude to having knowledge of specific artist campaigns in the planning stages, that had not yet been rolled out to the public.

I always found the details to be lacking tbh, but I know many of his followers enjoyed the experience of being edged.

His stanning of Dua Lipa is kinda legendary on Twitter and he was always passionate about the artists he loved, which I respected (even if some of the other, lesser ones he championed bored me to tears).

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dax Diameter said:

I always got the impression he was some kind of “insider” who worked in an official capacity for an unspecified record label.

He is ! But he is also a hacker. He got few warnings in the past, one by warner sharp because him and friend Vowels did bad things. That's why Vowels got scared and deleted his account i guess. But Blackoutzoned couldn't stop, like an addiction, and he was too attention whore. The way he was showing his face and body publicly to everybody, eww.

I don't know if he is in jail, maybe just a warning ? He doesn't deserve that. He was a hacker but didn't sold a lot of songs and didn't leaked a lot. Skyupsahl was worst, she earned more than 100 000 dollar selling unreleased songs. She is the one who should be sent to jail :dealwithit:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

9 minutes ago, Dan shay said:

He is ! But he is also a hacker. He got few warnings in the past, one by warner sharp because him and friend Vowels did bad things. That's why Vowels got scared and deleted his account i guess. But Blackoutzoned couldn't stop, like an addiction, and he was too attention whore. The way he was showing his face and body publicly to everybody, eww.

I don't know if he is in jail, maybe just a warning ? He doesn't deserve that. He was a hacker but didn't sold a lot of songs and didn't leaked a lot. Skyupsahl was worst, she earned more than 100 000 dollar selling unreleased songs. She is the one who should be sent to jail :dealwithit:

Poland though..

Do you know, would any of those other names happen to be behind the leaking of those work in progress mixes of Madonna’s “Rebel Heart” album from a few years ago?

36 minutes ago, Violetbud said:

It's funny, I saw a couple days ago someone saying he was arrested in Poland but then another member said that was completely falsified. Now I don't know what to believe. He's a certified legend though

Didn't know what to think few days ago but BOZ didn't showed signs of life since few days : twitter account taking down, not connected on atrl, discord and so on. I don't know if he got arrested but at least something has happened.

3 hours ago, Dax Diameter said:

Do you know, would any of those other names happen to be behind the leaking of those work in progress mixes of Madonna’s “Rebel Heart” album from a few years ago?

Not BOZ or anyone from phf.

3 hours ago, Dan shay said:

Skyupsahl

Speaking of her, where is she ? 

4 hours ago, Violetbud said:

He's a certified legend though

What was his definitive leak (or whatever) that made everyone go ‘wow’?

I know he had some things that most people who do not live in the in U.S. simply don’t care enough about.

I’m just struggling to think of his ‘Greatest Hits’.

9 hours ago, duff said:

Didn't know what to think few days ago but BOZ didn't showed signs of life since few days : twitter account taking down, not connected on atrl, discord and so on. I don't know if he got arrested but at least something has happened.

Not BOZ or anyone from phf.

Speaking of her, where is she ? 

Yeah, I agree something definitely must’ve happened. Hope he’s okay tbh.

As for Sky, I think she just got frustrated dealing with pop fans trading and sharing her stuff, although who knows, maybe she got in legal trouble but I kind of doubt it 

5 hours ago, Dax Diameter said:

What was his definitive leak (or whatever) that made everyone go ‘wow’?

I know he had some things that most people who do not live in the in U.S. simply don’t care enough about.

I’m just struggling to think of his ‘Greatest Hits’.

Oh, I don’t know what he ever actually leaked (if anything). He would just consistently give people insight into upcoming releases, detail track by track reviews of albums before they came out, stuff like that which I always appreciated. 

15 minutes ago, Violetbud said:

Yeah, I agree something definitely must’ve happened. Hope he’s okay tbh.

As for Sky, I think she just got frustrated dealing with pop fans trading and sharing her stuff, although who knows, maybe she got in legal trouble but I kind of doubt it 

Oh, I don’t know what he ever actually leaked (if anything). He would just consistently give people insight into upcoming releases, detail track by track reviews of albums before they came out, stuff like that which I always appreciated. 

I’m hearing this other rumour (that I’m taking with a VERY heavy grain of salt), that he is Russian and was evading being conscripted to fight in Ukraine and the Russian authorities caught up with him. I suspect it’s bs though. I can’t really imagine a gay bottom killing innocents with live ammunition (or anything else) tbh.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2023 at 10:14 PM, Vixen Eyes said:

i doubt he was arrested lmfao

Apparently he really was. The message has been written by this guy working at warner sharp who shared BOZ full identity (real name and family name, address and so on) in around 2018. At this time BOZ was hacking warner sharp but also removing access to the staff members, he did really bad things. Guess this time he went too far again.

I just don't understand the "has been operating under several different aliases". Probably some stories with don't know about ...

He is nowhere to be found since march 13. Already 9 days. That can't be good.

If anyone has updates, please let us know.
He was a nice guy, all of this is just really sad :( 

Edited by Country love
  • Like 1