Jump to content

Skinny Legend

Administrators
  • Content Count

    29,565
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    686

Skinny Legend last won the day on September 9

Skinny Legend had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

9,433 Good

About Skinny Legend

  • Rank
    Administrator
  • Birthday 09/08/1994

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    www.onlyfans.com

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Australia

Recent Profile Visitors

72,595 profile views
  1. Unbreakable was pretty good so I'll check in for this. Hope it does well for her!
  2. I'm hoping for the best but I'm not entirely sold on any of this yet. I would hate for this whole thing just to be a reason to transfer the conservatorship from her dad to her husband. Praying for the best for Britney!
  3. Whaaat? They don't even get a share in the company they helped build? That just makes things worse tbh Yes! Drop Nicole and bring back Melody to lead the band
  4. It must have been Show Me Love then, although I don't know what song that is
  5. I agree. Nicole is sounding like a real diva here. The fact that she wants 75% which only leaves 25% for four other active members of the band AND Robin AND Melody is crazy!
  6. I saw the videos, but I couldn't figure out what she was singing. Does anyone have any idea?
  7. Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding has passed away, according to an Instagram post from her mum. Very sad to hear this...I hoped she would get better. I'm really sad we'll never see all five of them on the same stage again. Rest In Peace Sarah.
  8. When The Pussycat Dolls announced their reunion back in 2019, fans were hopeful that the group had turned over a new leaf. The girls seemed more bonded than ever in interviews, there were promises that all five of them would get a chance to sing (and not just frontwoman and "featured artist" Nicole Scherzinger), and their first new release in over a decade teased the impressive choreography the group was known for in their heyday. Sadly, things have never been smooth sailing in the Pussycat Dolls camp, and their reunion is no exception. Following several COVID-related delays and
  9. With ABBA's recent announcement of a hologram-led show launching in 2022, and Whitney Houston's hologram show launching in Vegas this October, I've been thinking more about holographic concerts and whether or not I would go to one. Personally, I don't really have a problem with the hologram side of things, as I don't think it's necessary to see the person performing in order to experience a good show. I've never been to a Sia show but judging by what I've seen on YouTube she's still able to put on a good concert without even being seen by the audience. For me though, what would turn
  10. I don't really get the point of this release. I think I would have preferred if she'd recorded another few acoustic versions and released an album of that instead.
  11. The CGI is still a little uncanny valley for me. Tbh I'm looking more forward to the TV special and album than the show.
  12. Ahhh, so just the eight new tracks. I guess that technically is an album, isn't it? For some reason I was expecting it as a greatest hits. Looking forward to checking out Don't Let Me Down after the stream is over!
  13. A whole new album?! Where are you hearing this? Listening to 'I Still Have Faith in You' now. Sounds like classic ABBA! Not sure about a ballad for a comeback but it's sweet.
×
×
  • Create New...