Member Blackoutzoned arrested ?

2 hours ago, Country love said:

Apparently he really was. The message has been written by this guy working at warner sharp who shared BOZ full identity (real name and family name, address and so on) in around 2018. At this time BOZ was hacking warner sharp but also removing access to the staff members, he did really bad things. Guess this time he went too far again.

I just don't understand the "has been operating under several different aliases". Probably some stories with don't know about ...

He is nowhere to be found since march 13. Already 9 days. That can't be good.

If anyone has updates, please let us know.
He was a nice guy, all of this is just really sad :( 

a nice guy whos racist 🙈

335940680_756517082507015_20136486391798

Edited by Vixen Eyes
  • WTF 2

Tbh, I've known him privately and we talked a lot back when he didn't have anything. He was really nice and friendly. It's hard for me to believe he turned into such a bad person. I know what having unreleased rare stuff does to a person but what I've read above is a like some twilight zone tbh 

I lost contact with him a couple of years ago tbh and I've never followed what was going on in the trading world. Seeing this, a lot must have happened. It really makes me sad.

Having said that, please be careful kids. Hacking is NOT ok. Having rare unleaked stuff doesn't make you a hero or anyone more important. Don't let it get to your heads.

I hope K... is fine and not arrested. If only I could reach him somehow. Ehh.

Edited by Tweener
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, quiet said:

can u explain ? what is the difference with the US ?

Um, the cultural, cosmopolitan center’s of the planet where fashion, music, art, talent and industry bods (of which BlackOut zone clearly wanted us to believe he was one) and all things that move each trend forward relative to the pop culture zeitgeist (regardless of the passage of time) are atypically considered to be NY, LA, London, Paris and Milan (not necessarily in that order) and whilst the astronomical rise in the popularity of K-Pop now means that Seoul and South Korea are added to that list… Warsaw, Poland just ain’t the tea honey, sorry.

But hey, I just happen to be a Minelli stan (probably only one of two), so I am all for somewhere in Eastern Europe (so long as it’s NOT Russia) - whether it be Poland or Romania, one day being added to that list and showing the world how to DO pop culture, but sadly that’s not gonna happen in 2023.

So do forgive me if I don’t traditionally need Twitter advice from a tastemaker in Warsaw such as BlackoutZone on how to relate to artists who are far more often (than not) born more down my own road (as opposed to his).

.. Though that does not mean I don’t think he has not been a nice guy to talk to at times (because I do), though @Vixen Eyes above post has come as a shock and made me reconsider what he’s actually like on the down low.

Edited by Dax Diameter
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Dax Diameter said:

Um, the cultural, cosmopolitan center’s of the planet where fashion, music, art, talent and industry bods (of which BlackOut zone clearly wanted us to believe he was one) and all things that move each trend forward relative to the pop culture zeitgeist (regardless of the passage of time) are atypically considered to be NY, LA, London, Paris and Milan (not necessarily in that order) and whilst the astronomical rise in the popularity of K-Pop now means that Seoul and South Korea are added to that list… Warsaw, Poland just ain’t the tea honey, sorry.

But hey, I just happen to be a Minelli stan (probably only one of two), so I am all for somewhere in Eastern Europe (so long as it’s NOT Russia) - whether it be Poland or Romania, one day being added to that list and showing the world how to DO pop culture, but sadly that’s not gonna happen in 2023.

So do forgive me if I don’t traditionally need Twitter advice from a tastemaker in Warsaw such as BlackoutZone on how to relate to artists who are far more often (than not) born more down my own road (as opposed to his).

.. Though that does not mean I don’t think he has not been a nice guy to talk to at times (because I do), though @Vixen Eyes above post has come as a shock and made me reconsider what he’s actually like on the down low.

I'm the other Minelli stan. :cackle:

• LMAO 1

thought it was a joke but now i don't know what to think anymore :o 

if it's true, how many time do you think he would be arrested ? is it few months or few years ?

i hope it's not true. Being arrested because he teased new releaseds, wtf, it doesn't make sense at all. You don't arrested people for that.