Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

7 hours ago, Crystal <3 said:

I think the reason this era is slow is down to management. I thought Bonnie was a self employed manager anyway?

I mean if the rumors are true, she signed to not only a publisher but also has a company take care of the publicity. They probably needed some time to figure out a best way to do a roll-out and while I know many people will be disappointed with the delay, I think the music deserves to be heard by as many as possible. I didn't know any leaks of the old music happened until I heard Bonnie talk about it, since I was just never in those spaces and listened to bad Live Recordings instead lol

• Like 2

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Crystal <3 said:

Anyways I'm still pissed Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt isn't coming. She said she could do a deluxe but I don't see that happening at all

SGGH has to be in my top 3 Epic era songs. At least we have the original in lossless, but I just wish she was able to put it in the album and get the well deserved coin from it because it's one of my favourite songs of hers, it's just so good.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, napoleon said:

Only 3 more months and the wait will finally be over. By the way, am I the only one here also excited for the album Bonnie promised to release after Hot City?

YnzfeDB.gif

Wait what?

She's dropping another album? :cry: 

I'd love her to, but... we'll just wait to see what happens. Now, if it's that dark album she said she was working on, bring it on. Too nice to have these summery tracks but darker vibes are my vibes.

6 hours ago, Cypher said:

I'm excited for this album and honestly, I'm okay with a little bit of silence. Imagine her saying "it's coming!!!" every single week. We'll be over it before she can send the next reply.

YUP! I'm here for it whenever it comes because I know it'll be worth it. Serving visuals, too? yes.

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...