Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, zaynphallic said:

It's hard to believe that no one has it considering it was one of the 7 songs she performed on tour around the country. A file must have existed somewhere alongside the insane amount of tracks that have already leaked. Hopefully we'll hear it (or at least a demo of it) someday.

I wonder what her plans are moving forward. She said there will be two more singles before the album, and we know the next one is "Forever 21" (as she said on IG Live that she was filming a video for it before the holidays). I'm guessing next single in Feb. (hopefully with an album release date / pre-order 🤞) and the last single alongside the album in the Spring.

I'd love the album in spring but I could swear she said sort of recently it was coming in summer? Hope I'm not going insane lol

Anyways yeah I'm thirsting for the tracklist once again :cry: 

I’m really excited about the fact that she’s gonna make this a visual album. Every song will have a visual and some will have proper music video’s. She also said that the next music video will have some big production. She said that ‘forever 21’ was the next video that she was gonna shoot but she didn’t know if that would be the next video to come out. She actually shot multiple things/video’s in december. In my opinion, it was all worth the wait. The fact that Bonnie gets to release it on her terms and owns her craft is what it’s all about. You can tell she is having so much fun while putting everything together (and working really hard of us). She’s excited and passionate about this project. She worked hard behind the scenes and wrote a lot of BOPS over the years. A lot of pop artists got a big boost because of her catchy melodies and hooks. That’s Bonnie’s power! She knows how to write a great pop song. 2024 will be the year where we finally get the album! Lets all support Bonnie and stream the music + share it with a friend! 

Edited by blossomcoco
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, blossomcoco said:

I’m really excited about the fact that she’s gonna make this a visual album. Every song will have a visual and some will have proper music video’s.

when did she say that

:die:

5 hours ago, blossomcoco said:

She said that in her IG live when ‘Don’t Get Mad, Get Famous’ came out. I’m sure you can find it on her IG.

ohh got it, I wasn't able to attend that one. I misread I thought you said all songs get MVs.

so it's gonna be a Tension / Diamonds & Dancefloors experience, except the $10 version shot in her lounge room 

7 hours ago, T2P said:

ohh got it, I wasn't able to attend that one. I misread I thought you said all songs get MVs.

so it's gonna be a Tension / Diamonds & Dancefloors experience, except the $10 version shot in her lounge room 

As long as it's out, cause Ava ghosted us with the rest of the visualisers :cry: Sleepwalker didn't even got a teaser lol she hates us

nah but it would be really cute if Bonnie gets to release visualisers for every track, and with the effort she's put in the three singles so far of this era, I think it's something she could definitely achieve