Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

I just wish Bonnie was no longer referred to as the "hit songwriter for Katy Perry and Britney Spears (and others)" but yeah, even she refers to herself as such in TikTok and stuff so...

Plus, with an overshadowed catalog like hers, I understand the lack of referents for casual listeners / general public. But it's just annoying to me, like, Bonnie has releases of her own.

• Like 2

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, cocomong said:

I unfollowed her ass on everything. I’m sure I’ll hear about it when it comes but I literally can’t see her without getting annoyed now. It seems like she’s prioritizing that one fan she works with now over her own career. As soon as the preorder links drop someone @ me please.

She needs someone to do the free work and graphics for her lol

• Shook 1
  • LMAO 1

1 hour ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

I see people are still being super over dramatic over someone's choices, like it's personal against them. Go touch grass and do something with your life.

The irony of this comment, I– :cackle:

Last time I checked the point of a discussion forum was... to discuss things, no?

Anyway, back to radio silence! :hottie:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Popsicle Orange said:

The album is coming out 

2024 😻

I mean, I do believe this is the year (I started stanning back in like 2017 iirc) but it's comical to see this list without context, making it almost a Sky Ferreira situation :cypher: 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

2 hours ago, zaynphallic said:

Genuinely curious how it takes months to edit a 3 minute music video?

I think her signing a distribution Deal + a possible Deal with that Agency delayed the roll-out a bit. Since she has 2 Videos ready, I'm sure we'll pick up within the next few weeks, ready for the May Release. 

Spoiler

I know people are like "oh but will she release in may?" but in multiple Interviews she did the past few weeks, she always mentioned may and since she is not sorely independent anymore, I'm sure it'll happen this time.

• Like 2