Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Send me everything you think is rare and I'll let you know if it's rare or not.  8)

Great idea! :magic:

I can help with that judgement!!  :hat:

No you can't Carcass. Only I have the ability to judge rare songs. You are just trying to scam Cypher out of unleaked songs. Please don't try to take advantage of my friend!  :angry: See Cypher, I have the best of intentions for you, so yeah.  8)

Send me everything you think is rare and I'll let you know if it's rare or not.  8)

I can help with that judgement!!  :hat:

No you can't Carcass. Only I have the ability to judge rare songs. You are just trying to scam Cypher out of unleaked songs. Please don't try to take advantage of my friend!  :angry: See Cypher, I have the best of intentions for you, so yeah.  8)

Oh, but I can.  :hat:

Send me everything you think is rare and I'll let you know if it's rare or not.  8)

I can help with that judgement!!  :hat:

No you can't Carcass. Only I have the ability to judge rare songs. You are just trying to scam Cypher out of unleaked songs. Please don't try to take advantage of my friend!  :angry: See Cypher, I have the best of intentions for you, so yeah.  8)

Trayer, you are such a good friend. 

Is there a Rihanna mega? If not, I'm just gonna go ahead and make a request for it in the requests section.

Good luck Ashley! Her albums have shittons of bonus track. PM me and I'll let you know which ones I can help you with!

EDIT: Actually, I just double checked and I think I have all bonus tracks for the albums. I can probably get started on this.

Archived