Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

What is aspergers?

It's an Autism spectrum disorder often characterized as being more of a high-functioning form. It recently lost classification under the guidelines of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual's fifth edition, which absorbed it into autism formally.

It's fucking awful to have. I was diagnosed at the age of 10.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is aspergers?

It's an Autism spectrum disorder often characterized as being more of a high-functioning form. It recently lost classification under the guidelines of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual's fifth edition, which absorbed it into autism formally.

It's fucking awful to have. I was diagnosed at the age of 10.

:o Me too!

I think PHF just became WebMD - the ghetto version.  :stretcher:

Just kidding. Real question though, does anyone know of some really good male indie artists? My iTunes is filled with female artists and I feel like I should add some new guys in there too.

Just kidding. Real question though, does anyone know of some really good male indie artists? My iTunes is filled with female artists and I feel like I should add some new guys in there too.

I felt like that once, but then I realized females>>>>>>>

But, if you're interested, Kanye hired this unknown guy named Paul to work with him, maybe you should check out his music.  :magic:

I think PHF just became WebMD - the ghetto version.  :stretcher:

Bright Light Bright Light is incredible. HIs first album is in my top 10 of all time.

Bright Light Bright Light is incredible. HIs first album is in my top 10 of all time.

Mykki Blanco though  :hail:

Mykki Blanco though  :hail:

Meh. Not really a fan.

But, if you're interested, Kanye hired this unknown guy named Paul to work with him, maybe you should check out his music.  :magic:

Gross.

You do realize I have The Beatles' discography in my iTunes, right? lmao  :vacuum:

But, if you're interested, Kanye hired this unknown guy named Paul to work with him, maybe you should check out his music.  :magic:

Gross.

You do realize I have The Beatles' discography in my iTunes, right? lmao  :vacuum:

I love The Beatles! Their song Smells Like Teen Spirit is such a bop  :rockon:

Gross.

I also love The Beatles too! Their song Light My Fire is such a bop too  :hail:

Gross.

I also love The Beatles too! Their song Light My Fire is such a bop too  :hail:

Rihanna and Kanye should be so grateful someone like Axl Rose would work with them  :hail: 

Archived