Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was anyone else disappointed by La Roux's release last year?

I'm actually not a big fan of her, but that album impressed me! Even though it's a little too dark for me to listen to regularly, it's super cohesive and I love all the songs. I do agree that nine songs isn't nearly enough tho given how long their fans were waiting, and I think it's kind of dodgy that they announced the producer's departure on like the day the album was released. :stretcher:

Say hello to the new face of megas  :magic:

Beyonc.jpg

Tracklist

Mega SFshare Zippyshare

Those flawless colours tho! :hail:

Was anyone else disappointed by La Roux's release last year?

I'm actually not a big fan of her, but that album impressed me! Even though it's a little too dark for me to listen to regularly, it's super cohesive and I love all the songs. I do agree that nine songs isn't nearly enough tho given how long their fans were waiting, and I think it's kind of dodgy that they announced the producer's departure on like the day the album was released. :stretcher:

Say hello to the new face of megas  :magic:

I_Am_Sasha_Fierce.jpg

Tracklist

Mega SFshare Zippyshare

Those flawless colours tho! :hail:

Do you think it looks okay?

I've been meaning to watch the Marvel Cinematic Universe... If I download the torrents and then upload all it to Mega (It might take more than one link, most likely) would anyone care for a collection of that?

I wouldn't personally need it, but you would make a shit ton of other people happy.  :P

I've been meaning to watch the Marvel Cinematic Universe... If I download the torrents and then upload all it to Mega (It might take more than one link, most likely) would anyone care for a collection of that?

I wouldn't personally need it, but you would make a shit ton of other people happy.  :P

I might do it just because I need to watch it and then they're always somewhere (unless Mega decides to be a dick)...

Longing for Live Or Die V2. :'( The snippets are so flawless and are on infinite loop. :hail:

Omg is there more than one???

Supposedly there's a second version but I really don't think it's that much different

It's completely different in sound...?

http://lmdrlb.tumblr.com/post/107432308426/its-either-live-or-die#notes

This snippet leaked like a week ago I think. Then the other one which came from PHF Radio no?

Stop the funnies and hit this one up with a DL in PM. o:-) Please. o:-)

Longing for Live Or Die V2. :'( The snippets are so flawless and are on infinite loop. :hail:

Supposedly there's a second version but I really don't think it's that much different

This snippet leaked like a week ago I think. Then the other one which came from PHF Radio no?

The snippet leaked in April of last year. It was from PHF

No that was the other snippet..

The one that features the different 'hey!'s

No that was the other snippet..

The one that features the different 'hey!'s

Yeah I just heard it... It's kind of weird but different. I didn't realize it was really this different. Woah.

Archived