Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this happened in my home town.  :stretcher:

Oh shit, be careful  :o when are they doing a trial? Or did they kill him on the spot? The latter would've been my first choice, especially if he's most wanted... But alive gets you more money so idk lol

I have no idea, I've just seen it all over facebook. Ashland is small town, but so much shit happens there. Remember the D.C. sniper a few years ago? He shot someone outside of a restaurant in town. They also busted the biggest meth bust in the state's history was in a trailer park I lived at when I was a kid and it has the 3rd highest theft rate of anywhere else in the state.  :stretcher:  The whole town is nothing but a food/fuel stop for people who travel between Richmond, D.C. and Fredericksburg to work. Also, let's not forget that world's most successful pop star and most popular and loved person on the internet was born there.  ;)

So this happened in my home town.  :stretcher:

Oh shit, be careful  :o when are they doing a trial? Or did they kill him on the spot? The latter would've been my first choice, especially if he's most wanted... But alive gets you more money so idk lol

I have no idea, I've just seen it all over facebook. Ashland is small town, but so much shit happens there. Remember the D.C. sniper a few years ago? He shot someone outside of a restaurant in town. They also busted the biggest meth bust in the state's history was in a trailer park I lived at when I was a kid and it has the 3rd highest theft rate of anywhere else in the state.  :stretcher:  The whole town is nothing but a food/fuel stop for people who travel between Richmond, D.C. and Fredericksburg to work. Also, let's not forget that world's most successful pop star and most popular and loved person on the internet was born there.  ;)

Oh hm, I didn't know that sniper shot someone there... Was he originally from there or was he just like passing through?

So this happened in my home town.  :stretcher:

Oh shit, be careful  :o when are they doing a trial? Or did they kill him on the spot? The latter would've been my first choice, especially if he's most wanted... But alive gets you more money so idk lol

I have no idea, I've just seen it all over facebook. Ashland is small town, but so much shit happens there. Remember the D.C. sniper a few years ago? He shot someone outside of a restaurant in town. They also busted the biggest meth bust in the state's history was in a trailer park I lived at when I was a kid and it has the 3rd highest theft rate of anywhere else in the state.  :stretcher:  The whole town is nothing but a food/fuel stop for people who travel between Richmond, D.C. and Fredericksburg to work. Also, let's not forget that world's most successful pop star and most popular and loved person on the internet was born there.  ;)

Oh hm, I didn't know that sniper shot someone there... Was he originally from there or was he just like passing through?

He wasn't around here, just traveling I guess.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltway_sniper_attacks

So this happened in my home town.  :stretcher:

Oh shit, be careful  :o when are they doing a trial? Or did they kill him on the spot? The latter would've been my first choice, especially if he's most wanted... But alive gets you more money so idk lol

I have no idea, I've just seen it all over facebook. Ashland is small town, but so much shit happens there. Remember the D.C. sniper a few years ago? He shot someone outside of a restaurant in town. They also busted the biggest meth bust in the state's history was in a trailer park I lived at when I was a kid and it has the 3rd highest theft rate of anywhere else in the state.  :stretcher:  The whole town is nothing but a food/fuel stop for people who travel between Richmond, D.C. and Fredericksburg to work. Also, let's not forget that world's most successful pop star and most popular and loved person on the internet was born there.  ;)

He wasn't around here, just traveling I guess.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltway_sniper_attacks

Hm, interesting... I'm fascinated by the American crime scene and terrorist attacks and shit. I know how awful that sounds but I love reading into it and then reading really crazy theories about them  :popcorn:

Haven't you seen Criminal Minds? It's always the small ass towns that have the biggest shit go down. :cypher:

Archived