Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone watch Girls, Looking, or Togetherness last night? I recorded it all because I had something to do  :stretcher:

I used to watch Girls. Season 1 was PERFECT is in every way possible, seasons 2 & 3 were complete shit.

Season 1 was good, season 2 I really liked, season 3 was kind of messy but I'm excited for this season. Season 4 seems really promising imo

I'm going to end up buying 3 copies of Kat Dahlia's album.  :stretcher:  I pre-ordered it on Amazon and can't cancel. I just pre-ordered the Wal*Mart version because it comes with a signed booklet next I have to get the Best Buy edition.  :stretcher:

It's okay, I own 9 versions of Sky Ferreira's debut album. :stretcher:

It's okay, I own 9 versions of Sky Ferreira's debut album. :stretcher:

Omg. A true stan. Get Sky those sales she missed out on after sixty delays! :hail:

One copy for each shelved album. :hail:

Is there a Sky mega somewhere? I've been wanting to listen to her for a while now but with all of her stuff, it's just kind of overwhelming and idk where to start ;-;

Not sure if you want this, Mo, but I kind of just name dropped PHF on Flop Of The Pop  :stretcher: so some people might be signing up soon...  8)

Yasss bish, I'm always up for a good name drop! :hail: The more members the better imo, fresh blood is always fun. ;)

Also I didn't know that Girls was back on tv! I've gotta watch the new episode ASAP. I've liked every season so far tbh, although I do feel like the beginning of season three was kind of messy while they struggled to get their plots together. :vacuum:

Is there a Skye mega somewhere? I've been wanting to listen to her for a while now but with all of her stuff, it's just kind of overwhelming and idk where to start ;-;

http://pophatesfags.org/forum/index.php?topic=2337.0  :magic:

The struggle for promo is real when you stan for a flop! :'(

At least people have heard of Skye, do you know the struggle of promo-ing Sumo Cyco?  :stretcher:

I've heard of Sumo Cyco before  :o

Is it because I'm spammed about them on every forum?  :stretcher:

You might be too young to remember this because Disney only played it for like a week, but she was pretty much Disney's version of Avril. She sings for Sumo Cyco now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?=4W27v2XdCFA

At least people have heard of Skye, do you know the struggle of promo-ing Sumo Cyco?  :stretcher:

I've heard of Sumo Cyco before  :o

Is it because I'm spammed about them on every forum?  :stretcher:

You might be too young to remember this because Disney only played it for like a week, but she was pretty much Disney's version of Avril. She sings for Sumo Cyco now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?=4W27v2XdCFA

Who, Skye? I mean, she looks familiar and when I looked through her Disney Mania songs or something she seems familiar. Maybe I'll remember her if I listen to her. I grew up with the old Disney Channel (Even Stevens, Lizzy McGuire, Recess, Bug Juice (anyone remember that show?) stuff like that...) and old Nickelodeon cartoons but I never really cared about music when Disney had their stars sing.

Archived