Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if there actually IS a Rihanna mega or a Sky Ferreira one here but I'm going to put a request in the requests section. The Sky F. one from that tumblr blog doesn't work so if someone here stans for her... help please?  :hail:

There was a Sky one at some point. I made one and roger made another at some point.

I have my second knee surgery today... ;-; imma die.

What are you getting done? My mum got a knee replacement last year and she was crying for like weeks. :stretcher:

I have something called Hoffa's disease which means the fat pad of your knee starts getting caught in the joint so... They have to go in and take part of it out. It's an outpatient surgery, but I get some lortabs, which is good. But today the surgery got cancelled when I got to the goddamn hospital...  :stretcher:

I have my second knee surgery today... ;-; imma die.

What are you getting done? My mum got a knee replacement last year and she was crying for like weeks. :stretcher:

I have something called Hoffa's disease which means the fat pad of your knee starts getting caught in the joint so... They have to go in and take part of it out. It's an outpatient surgery, but I get some lortabs, which is good. But today the surgery got cancelled when I got to the goddamn hospital...  :stretcher:

Omg, what a mess. : That must hurt! But at least it doesn't sound too invasive?

Also, YASSS at LB getting shut down. :hail: Time to start promoing PHF over there so we can recuit all the sloppy seconds! :hail:

trayertrash, have you heard of the University of Richmond? I was offered a place there for six months next year but I don't really know what it's all about over there! :/

trayertrash, have you heard of the University of Richmond? I was offered a place there for six months next year but I don't really know what it's all about over there! :/

WOW! That's actually a really good school, if you have the chance to go to it then you better! I remember in high school it was a lot of people's 'first choice' school. It's probably the only place in the state not overrun with racist homophobic rednecks, but you'll have to deal with a shit ton of hipsters who swear they're friends with Lil Dicky. I think it's mostly a liberal arts/law school, at least the few people I know that went there went for those reasons. Plus, it's only about 25 minutes away from me  ;)

Archived