Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

So Marina's FROOT is leaking atm. I'll upload the album once it all leaks and I'll put it in the albums place.

YASSS HACKERS RUIN HA CAREER! :hail::hail::hail: I can't wait for this lazy ass bitch to go broke and move back to the government housing she crawled from. :hat:

If it ever leaks... I've been waiting forever.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it ever leaks... I've been waiting forever.

I don't think the album is gonna leak. I know the guy who was poking fun at major album leaks ahead of schedule, and he told me he was getting death threats for even talking about leaking the album early. Catch is, he doesn't even have the album, people didn't understand the blatant sarcasm.

Unless you personally made a mega post on here, please don't share it on other sites without the up-loader's permission.  You don't have the right to take credit for megas people on this forum work on. If they can't join our forum, they can't have our work - simple as that. If it keeps happening, I'll delete everything I've posted, start posting in the exclusives section only and refuse to take any more request. :morning:

I'm not sure if everyone else agrees with this, but I'm just sick of spending hours downloading, organizing and uploading shit certain members request just to have them take credit and share it with whomever they want. Tell your friends to join the forum. And stop making requests for people who aren't even on this forum. If someone isn't apart of this forum, they don't deserve access to the megas we work on.  :morning:

Unless you personally made a mega post on here, please don't share it on other sites without the up-loader's permission.  You don't have the right to take credit for megas people on this forum work on. If they can't join our forum, they can't have our work - simple as that. If it keeps happening, I'll delete everything I've posted, start posting in the exclusives section only and refuse to take any more request. :morning:

I'm not sure if everyone else agrees with this, but I'm just sick of spending hours downloading, organizing and uploading shit certain members request just to have them take credit and share it with whomever they want. Tell your friends to join the forum. And stop making requests for people who aren't even on this forum. If someone isn't apart of this forum, they don't deserve access to the megas we work on.  :morning:

Let me know if you see any of mine too, I don't really check other forums.

Unless you personally made a mega post on here, please don't share it on other sites without the up-loader's permission.  You don't have the right to take credit for megas people on this forum work on. If they can't join our forum, they can't have our work - simple as that. If it keeps happening, I'll delete everything I've posted, start posting in the exclusives section only and refuse to take any more request. :morning:

I'm not sure if everyone else agrees with this, but I'm just sick of spending hours downloading, organizing and uploading shit certain members request just to have them take credit and share it with whomever they want. Tell your friends to join the forum. And stop making requests for people who aren't even on this forum. If someone isn't apart of this forum, they don't deserve access to the megas we work on.  :morning:

The exact reason why I upload stuff to my own mega and then share the link if people need it. I agree with you.

Ashley's megaposts are the greatest form of promo! :hail:

Archived