Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

Who, Skye? I mean, she looks familiar and when I looked through her Disney Mania songs or something she seems familiar. Maybe I'll remember her if I listen to her. I grew up with the old Disney Channel (Even Stevens, Lizzy McGuire, Recess, Bug Juice (anyone remember that show?) stuff like that...) and old Nickelodeon cartoons but I never really cared about music when Disney had their stars sing.

Yeah, Disney used to play her song Tangled Up In Me back in like 2004, but they stopped playing her super quick. Idk if this is right, but I want to say it was because Skye had a lot of issues with Disney & the lack of control she had over her album. You should give her a try.  8)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who, Skye? I mean, she looks familiar and when I looked through her Disney Mania songs or something she seems familiar. Maybe I'll remember her if I listen to her. I grew up with the old Disney Channel (Even Stevens, Lizzy McGuire, Recess, Bug Juice (anyone remember that show?) stuff like that...) and old Nickelodeon cartoons but I never really cared about music when Disney had their stars sing.

Yeah, Disney used to play her song Tangled Up In Me back in like 2004, but they stopped playing her super quick. Idk if this is right, but I want to say it was because Skye had a lot of issues with Disney & the lack of control she had over her album. You should give her a try.  8)

Oh hm... I'll have to try her music and see how it is :3 I'll let you know later today/tonight

I see no one has complimented my flawless signature.

gif-jane-fonda-Favim.com-2293467.gif

I was just gonna say, your sig is amazing. :hail:

I just really wanted a reason to use that gif.  :stretcher:

But it is flawless isn't it? :tan:

I was gonna mention it too this morning but forgot tbh lol except idk the one on the far right...  :stretcher:

I was gonna mention it too this morning but forgot tbh lol except idk the one on the far right...  :stretcher:

How do you not know Jane Lane?  :vacuum:

You can't sit with us anymore Carcass.  :ban:

At least I know Daria... lmao and the girl from Recess (whose name I forgot since I haven't seen it in years)

I was gonna mention it too this morning but forgot tbh lol except idk the one on the far right...  :stretcher:

How do you not know Jane Lane?  :vacuum:

You can't sit with us anymore Carcass.  :ban:

At least I know Daria... lmao and the girl from Recess (whose name I forgot since I haven't seen it in years)

SPINELLI YOU BASIC BITCH!!  :angry:

#Banned

#Jk

#Jfk

Archived