Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trayertrash, have you heard of the University of Richmond? I was offered a place there for six months next year but I don't really know what it's all about over there! :/

WOW! That's actually a really good school, if you have the chance to go to it then you better! I remember in high school it was a lot of people's 'first choice' school. It's probably the only place in the state not overrun with racist homophobic rednecks, but you'll have to deal with a shit ton of hipsters who swear they're friends with Lil Dicky. I think it's mostly a liberal arts/law school, at least the few people I know that went there went for those reasons. Plus, it's only about 25 minutes away from meĀ  ;)

Alright, if you say it's good then I'll defs consider it! My first choice was UCLA but I've tried to get in there twice now and it's just too competitive. : Plus it will cost like $15 000 to get there and study and all which seems like a lot to me! But as long as you don't think I'll be killed I'll think about it. <3 And you better come and visit me if I go. :vacuum:

Archived