Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

I think PHF just became WebMD - the ghetto version.  :stretcher:

Just kidding. Real question though, does anyone know of some really good male indie artists? My iTunes is filled with female artists and I feel like I should add some new guys in there too.

I felt like that once, but then I realized females>>>>>>>

But, if you're interested, Kanye hired this unknown guy named Paul to work with him, maybe you should check out his music.  :magic:

Gross.

You do realize I have The Beatles' discography in my iTunes, right? lmao  :vacuum:

I love The Beatles! Their song Smells Like Teen Spirit is such a bop  :rockon:

I also love The Beatles too! Their song Light My Fire is such a bop too  :hail:

Rihanna and Kanye should be so grateful someone like Axl Rose would work with them  :hail: 

I love Rihanna's songs Simply The Best, Proud Mary & What's Love Got To Do With It  :rockon:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think PHF just became WebMD - the ghetto version.  :stretcher:

Just kidding. Real question though, does anyone know of some really good male indie artists? My iTunes is filled with female artists and I feel like I should add some new guys in there too.

I felt like that once, but then I realized females>>>>>>>

But, if you're interested, Kanye hired this unknown guy named Paul to work with him, maybe you should check out his music.  :magic:

Gross.

You do realize I have The Beatles' discography in my iTunes, right? lmao  :vacuum:

I love The Beatles! Their song Smells Like Teen Spirit is such a bop  :rockon:

I also love The Beatles too! Their song Light My Fire is such a bop too  :hail:

Rihanna and Kanye should be so grateful someone like Axl Rose would work with them  :hail:  

I'm so done with you all tbh  :o:shocked::stretcher:

Can we have a rant thread? Like, somewhere that we rant about artists' and shit? Please?

Of course! Feel free to make one in Daily Life or Jukebox if you want, I bet it will be a hit. :hail:

Done!

And I can already feel the hate I'm generating from that post lmao just wait...  :stretcher::shocked:

Is anyone interested in me uploading my showtunes collection? I mentioned it before, but never got around to it.

Er, what do you mean?

I have 200+ albums from Disney movies, movie musicals, Broadway and Off-Broadway shows (original casts and revivals) and random tv musical episodes (like Buffy, Supernatural etc.)

Is anyone interested in me uploading my showtunes collection? I mentioned it before, but never got around to it.

Er, what do you mean?

I have 200+ albums from Disney movies, movie musicals, Broadway and Off-Broadway shows (original casts and revivals) and random tv musical episodes (like Buffy, Supernatural etc.)

Quick question, do you have a Blink-182 mega?

Quick question, do you have a Blink-182 mega?

I don't have on uploaded, buuut I think I have all their albums. Do you want remixes, live albums etc.? Not sure about their unreleased situation though. I'm a very casual listener of theirs.

Just their studio albums pls  :excited::hail::hat::rockon:

Archived