Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have a Daytrotter account? I need this in my life. http://www.daytrotter.com/#!/concert/kyla-la-grange/20055582-37382813

I was actually able to get this for you! I found the source link Daytrotter uses for their music. Check your PMs! ;)

If there's anything else from Daytrotter you want, I'll have access for another 2 days.

~every band on there~ I'll look on there tonight & send you a list - you are seriously so great! <3

Does anyone have a Daytrotter account? I need this in my life. http://www.daytrotter.com/#!/concert/kyla-la-grange/20055582-37382813

I was actually able to get this for you! I found the source link Daytrotter uses for their music. Check your PMs! ;)

If there's anything else from Daytrotter you want, I'll have access for another 2 days.

I made an account with a trial thing and it wouldn't let me download anything...

I got an Xbox One yesterday with AC Unity and AC4... ;-;

You should have bought a PS4 so we could play together! :'(

And yeah, registration is open atm. Why do you ask? :magic:

I was just curious because I thought you closed it a while back lol I only got an Xbox One because it was cheaper and came with two Assassin Creed games   :stretcher:

Does anyone here watch Game of Thrones?

I got an Xbox One yesterday with AC Unity and AC4... ;-;

You should have bought a PS4 so we could play together! :'(

And yeah, registration is open atm. Why do you ask? :magic:

I was just curious because I thought you closed it a while back lol I only got an Xbox One because it was cheaper and came with two Assassin Creed games  :stretcher:

Does anyone here watch Game of Thrones?

I did close it for a while but I find we get more new members when we have it open which is why I changed it back. :magic: And omg, over here the XBox One is more expensive than the PS4! They have like exactly the same games tho so it doesn't really matter which one you get I guess.

And yeah, I'm up to date on GOT.

Will someone pls tell me where my referral link is? Or do we not have those anymore? There's someone on Flop Of The Pop who doesn't feel comfortable there anymore because they're an Avril fan and people keep dragging him/her about it and so I'm inviting them to PHF...

Nevermind, it's fine haha

Archived