Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omfg I finally got Foxes' "Beauty Queen" promo CD. That one was a bitch to find.

Do you know of any sites that are good for buying promo cds, singles, remixes etc. besides ebay? There's a few Skye Sweetnam ones I haven't been able to find (specifically Heart Of Glass single, been looking for that for years!) and a few others by random artists.

I got screwed over with the Aly & Aj's Do You Believe In Magic single. :'( It was obviously a fake (misspelling Aly as Allie on the cover, quality was shit, the song sounded muffled, cd came in a cracked pink jewel case) even though they claimed it was real & "like new". I was able to get my money back, but I had to re-order it from another site and I mildly harassed the seller to send me pics of it first lol. That's the only issue I've ever had from ordering a single, but I'm so paranoid it'll happen again now.

Is there a Rihanna mega? And I need a Marilyn Manson mega plsss!

We have a Marilyn one, however it's missing his new single but I would wait because in 2 weeks his new album drops, and no Rihanna, I started one but never finished it.  :magic:

I could work on a Rihanna one if you want? I'm pretty sure I have 90% of her songs and am just missing a couple of features.

:excited: :excited: :excited::hail::rockon:  PLEASE!!!!!!! <3

I'll get on it as soon as I have time next week! :phone:

Is there a Rihanna mega? And I need a Marilyn Manson mega plsss!

We have a Marilyn one, however it's missing his new single but I would wait because in 2 weeks his new album drops, and no Rihanna, I started one but never finished it.  :magic:

I could work on a Rihanna one if you want? I'm pretty sure I have 90% of her songs and am just missing a couple of features.

:excited: :excited: :excited::hail::rockon:  PLEASE!!!!!!! <3

I'll get on it as soon as I have time next week! :phone:

Whenever you can is fine, no rush haha thank you so much  :hail:

Do you know of any sites that are good for buying promo cds, singles, remixes etc. besides ebay? There's a few Skye Sweetnam ones I haven't been able to find (specifically Heart Of Glass single, been looking for that for years!) and a few others by random artists.

I got screwed over with the Aly & Aj's Do You Believe In Magic single. :'( It was obviously a fake (misspelling Aly as Allie on the cover, quality was shit, the song sounded muffled, cd came in a cracked pink jewel case) even though they claimed it was real & "like new". I was able to get my money back, but I had to re-order it from another site and I mildly harassed the seller to send me pics of it first lol. That's the only issue I've ever had from ordering a single, but I'm so paranoid it'll happen again now.

Wtf, that's terrible! I would rate the seller 1 star if that happened to me.

I generally research the CDs I'm buying to make sure they're legit. I generally only use eBay though. Occasionally I'll check and see if gemm has anything, but eBay has the best customer service.

Wtf, that's terrible! I would rate the seller 1 star if that happened to me.

I generally research the CDs I'm buying to make sure they're legit. I generally only use eBay though. Occasionally I'll check and see if gemm has anything, but eBay has the best customer service.

Have you ever used discogs? There's a few things I've only seen on there, but I'm iffy about it since I've never used it.

Is there a Charli XCX collection post? If not, will a stan pls upload that? :3

I thought I posted it, but apparently now? I'll upload it in a bit :)

Maybe I didn't see it, but I looked briefly. If you can link me to it or post it, thanks! xo

Maybe I didn't see it, but I looked briefly. If you can link me to it or post it, thanks! xo

I just never uploaded it on here. I might be missing some unreleased, but I'm not sure.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!DwUgWD7I!D0cPHL_P_chPEuiRHn20CQ

I just never uploaded it on here. I might be missing some unreleased, but I'm not sure.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!DwUgWD7I!D0cPHL_P_chPEuiRHn20CQ

Thank you so much <3  :hail:

Archived