Girls Aloud

Main Pop Girl

7 hours ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

I'm indifferent. I'm excited for Cheryl & Nicola... but not sure how I'm feeling about GA4.

Tbh, I'm more interested for the new stuff than the older songs. I feel like none of the classics will feel the same without Sarah but new songs could be cool, especially since most of them did some writing for their solo albums and Nicola's voice is 100x better than it used to be. I'm intrigued!

9 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

Wow, I was not expecting to wake up to this news today! I'm shocked we're getting a whole new album and not just some greatest hits repackage. Really curious to know how the dynamics will work without Sarah there and who'll sing her parts. I'm hoping that Nicola will get a bunch of those lines but a little nervous that Kim will be singing more :awkwardney:

nnnnn I’m honestly more scared of Cheryl getting even more solo lines than she used to now that Sarah is gone 💀 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

Tbh, I'm more interested for the new stuff than the older songs. I feel like none of the classics will feel the same without Sarah but new songs could be cool, especially since most of them did some writing for their solo albums and Nicola's voice is 100x better than it used to be. I'm intrigued!

Nicola being the new vocal lead for Girls Aloud would be everything to me. Give her the flowers and time to shine she deserves!!

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...