Girls Aloud

Main Pop Girl

58 minutes ago, Main Pop Girl said:

I guess I can live without new material as long as the staging, choreo and outfits are where they need to be. I would rather wait for another tour but who knows if this will be their last one!

I get the impression it hangs in the balance and Kim is the one most inclined to drag her feet over GA doing literally anything and she needs the most coaxing by the others to commit to the recording of new material.

Unfortunately I think they’ve seen the Spice Girls business model of remaining in profit as nothing other than an occasional touring act and GA would remain happy simply being a paired down regional equivalent, whilst they conveniently fend off questions about the possibility of them recording new material as being somehow disrespectful to Sarah’s legacy.

On 6/5/2024 at 4:18 PM, Deadly Nightshade said:

I get the impression it hangs in the balance and Kim is the one most inclined to drag her feet over GA doing literally anything and she needs the most coaxing by the others to commit to the recording of new material.

Unfortunately I think they’ve seen the Spice Girls business model of remaining in profit as nothing other than an occasional touring act and GA would remain happy simply being a paired down regional equivalent, whilst they conveniently fend off questions about the possibility of them recording new material as being somehow disrespectful to Sarah’s legacy.

Really, Kim? I would assume Cheryl would be the one least likely to want to reunite given she still has some semblance of relevance as a solo artist :orly: