Girls Aloud

Main Pop Girl

10 hours ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

4K unlocked; I assume this was unlocked early, instead of "Long Hot Summer," which is available in 4K on Apple MusicTV.

Truly their worst video :cackle: I'll never get over Nadine falling over and them just leaving the take in there

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

2 hours ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

She didn't fall fall; she just tripped over her feet. They also left Nicola in there forgetting choreography and to sing.

I mean yeah, she didn't face plant but it was still noticeable enough that they should have removed it :cackle: Also just the styling of the whole video is sooo footballer wife in such a tacky way 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I somehow only just realised that Wicked Game is out! It's not perfect but it's definitely better than See the Day or I'll Stand By You and matches their cool girl aesthetic a lot more than those tracks. With a little remix I think this could be great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The first night of the tour was last night! Here's the setlist:

1. Untouchable
  2. The Show
  3. Something New
  4. Love Machine
  5. Can't Speak French
  6. Biology
  7. Whole Lotta History (Sarah tribute)
  8. Wake Me Up
  9. Sound of the Underground
  10. Girl Overboard
  11. No Good Advice
  12. Graffiti My Soul
  13. Long Hot Summer
  14. I'll Stand By You (starts with Sarah solo)
  15. Sexy No No No
  16. On The Metro
  17. Jump
  18. Call The Shots
  19. Something Kinda Ooh
  20. The Promise

Graffiti My Soul was the only song I REALLY needed to hear from them, so I'm happy! I probably would have swapped out Girl Overboard for Black Jacks or Control of the Knife but otherwise it's pretty much what you would expect from a GA show. I'm going to see them in July and I'm excited!

I haven't seen all of the show, but the tribute to Sarah in The Promise was very nicely done. Even Kim seems to have worked on her voice a lot to take over some of Sarah's lines. I'm proud of our girls and happy to have them back <3 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Girlies, what's the take on the current tour? I only watched a few clips from the first show and it was kind of mediocre looking to me compared to their last tour. Is it worth me flying to the UK for to see? Someone help me out here!

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

Girlies, what's the take on the current tour? I only watched a few clips from the first show and it was kind of mediocre looking to me compared to their last tour. Is it worth me flying to the UK for to see? Someone help me out here!

It has good reviews and I believe it’s a well structured show, in terms of length/ quality, however nobody is overly enthusiastic about it due to the absence of new material.

Edited by Deadly Nightshade

10 hours ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

It has good reviews and I believe it’s a well structured show, in terms of length/ quality, however nobody is overly enthusiastic about it due to the absence of new material.

I guess I can live without new material as long as the staging, choreo and outfits are where they need to be. I would rather wait for another tour but who knows if this will be their last one!