Girls Aloud

Main Pop Girl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kimerly and Nicola joined Olly Alexander at Mighty Hoopla over the weekend. Nicola sounds amazing but it's so weird how she's the only one really performing live these days when she doesn't even have anything to promote :orly: 

Apparently they sang Call the Shots too but I can't find any clips of that one.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Leaving said:

Kimerly and Nicola joined Olly Alexander at Mighty Hoopla over the weekend. Nicola sounds amazing but it's so weird how she's the only one really performing live these days when she doesn't even have anything to promote :orly: 

Apparently they sang Call the Shots too but I can't find any clips of that one.

NICOLA! GIVE US ANOTHER ALBUM!

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

wait what when?

Edit: We been knew tho, Nadine who?

2020 I think! It was just before COVID hit so it all sort of got overshadowed :(

I do like Nadine a lot but her solo music has never really spoken to me. I feel she still needs to find her signature sound!

• 4 months later...
19 hours ago, Musicsongs said:

News reports are out that a new single is ready to go and a video with superhero outfits has been filmed. If anyone has anymore info, feel free to reach out. 

0F74FE68-1C51-430E-9165-AE08E7C3E3FF.jpeg

The first single is recorded, the video for it was filmed yesterday.  The video will feature footage of Sarah, the album recording sessions are ongoing and not yet complete. They have already committed to tour the album (once it’s released) around the U.K. It’s not yet known if they’re still with Xenomania or not.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dax Diameter said:

The first single is recorded, the video for it was filmed yesterday.  The video will feature footage of Sarah, the album recording sessions are ongoing and not yet complete. They have already committed to tour the album (once it’s released) around the U.K. It’s not yet known if they’re still with Xenomania or not.

OHHH MMYYYY GOODDD

23 hours ago, Musicsongs said:

News reports are out that a new single is ready to go and a video with superhero outfits has been filmed. If anyone has anymore info, feel free to reach out. 

0F74FE68-1C51-430E-9165-AE08E7C3E3FF.jpeg

Wow, I was not expecting to wake up to this news today! I'm shocked we're getting a whole new album and not just some greatest hits repackage. Really curious to know how the dynamics will work without Sarah there and who'll sing her parts. I'm hoping that Nicola will get a bunch of those lines but a little nervous that Kim will be singing more :awkwardney:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Main Pop Girl said:

Wow, I was not expecting to wake up to this news today! I'm shocked we're getting a whole new album and not just some greatest hits repackage. Really curious to know how the dynamics will work without Sarah there and who'll sing her parts. I'm hoping that Nicola will get a bunch of those lines but a little nervous that Kim will be singing more :awkwardney:

I'm indifferent. I'm excited for Cheryl & Nicola... but not sure how I'm feeling about GA4.