Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh I'm still kind of disappointed from The Pinkprint. I loved the songs and the album, I just kind of expected something from Roman... I hope she releases a Prinkprint: The Roman Takeover kind of thing, like she did with Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded... It's kind of like Pink Friday and PFRR were in the same era (of course, with The Re-Up) but TP is the next era, even though PFRR was a completely different album. 

Tbh I'm still kind of disappointed from The Pinkprint. I loved the songs and the album, I just kind of expected something from Roman... I hope she releases a Prinkprint: The Roman Takeover kind of thing, like she did with Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded... It's kind of like Pink Friday and PFRR were in the same era (of course, with The Re-Up) but TP is the next era, even though PFRR was a completely different album.

I agree with you tbh. :'( I do like the album, but there's a whole lot of filler and only a couple of songs which really stand out to me. And even then the songs are all so disjointed and random that I don't really feel like they form a cohesive album. :'( Idk, i just feel like she has a huge amount of talent that isn't really being shown on this album for me.

I just got some Girls Aloud demos from the Chemistry sessions. Turns out Black Jacks was originally written and recorded for Chemistry, though it wasn't released until Tangled Up.  :magic:

Don't play with my emotions like that bitch. :'( 'Black Jacks' is one of my favourite songs off the album! #LeakBlackJacksDemo

Is there a Rihanna mega? And I need a Marilyn Manson mega plsss!

We have a Marilyn one, however it's missing his new single but I would wait because in 2 weeks his new album drops, and no Rihanna, I started one but never finished it.  :magic:

I could work on a Rihanna one if you want? I'm pretty sure I have 90% of her songs and am just missing a couple of features.

We have a Marilyn one, however it's missing his new single but I would wait because in 2 weeks his new album drops, and no Rihanna, I started one but never finished it.  :magic:

I'm waiting until the album drops to update it  :P

We have a Marilyn one, however it's missing his new single but I would wait because in 2 weeks his new album drops, and no Rihanna, I started one but never finished it.  :magic:

I could work on a Rihanna one if you want? I'm pretty sure I have 90% of her songs and am just missing a couple of features.

:excited: :excited: :excited::hail::rockon:  PLEASE!!!!!!! <3 

Archived