The 2018 PHF Rewind Awards!

Main Pop Girl

Welcome to the 2018 PHF Rewind Awards!

The PHF Rewind Awards are a series of awards ceremonies that we held from 2012 - 2016! While the awards took a hiatus for 2017, we thought 2018 would be a great time for them to make their (slightly delayed) comeback.

We've kept all of your favourite categories from the last ceremony and the rules will be the same! As per usual, all voting will be done by you, and you can choose from any option you like so there's nothing holding you back. However, you can only vote for one option per category and you may not vote for yourself in any category. Voting will end on January the 30th so start your campaign now to make sure you get the award you want! #SkinnyLegend4HeadFag

To vote, simply scroll down this page or click here and make sure to fill out all fields.

See you back here on the 30th for the announcement of the winners!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Cypher said:

Done! I just realized how many irrelevant profiles are on this forum. I was looking through our newcomers and their only contribution is the Trading thread. :cypher: 

Right? I was struggling to remember who even joined in 2018 that was relevant... :stretcher: Meanwhile @trayertrash remains everyone's vote for most wanted comeback!

4 hours ago, Brian said:

Joined in 2018, i have created 38 topics (a lot in Collection and Daily Life), i tried to participate a lot to the forum, not so easy when nobody speaks by the way ...
And i spoke with a lot of members here to get all my unleaked unreleased. I don't think i'm so transparent, i am ? In less than 1 year, i managed to get almost all the unreleased in circulation (not so bad for someone who only start trading with a fake High School Musical demo 8)).

@Music XXclusives also joined in 2018. He has created a lot of great topics (and i didn't forget him in my votes :D). He also knows a lot of things about music and it's always a pleasure to read his posts. 
I thought he was dumb and annoying when he joined PHF, but now he is a great member.

@Turn the lights also joined in 2018, always posts the new leaks (good when absolutely nobody else does it). And she tried to participate in other threads like the Ashley Tisdale thread she always keep update ... She helps some other members when they need help to find songs or links. 

@Mr. Watson also created some topics like Paradiso Girls and Kesha masterpost (and big thank you) and enable me to discover some good singers that i didn't even know. 

@Marin and @ruifilipe don't speak so much but their interventions are relevant.

The forum is not so active and when a new member joined, @Skinny Legend like to dislikes their posts (i remember he used to that when i joined and he keeps to do that with new members, how nice to enable new members to stay  :awkwardney: ). And the old members don't make many efforts to integrate the news members, they don't speak a lot and always act like if news members were dumb. Thanks God @Whoknowsmehere and @Turn Ya Head are nice with everybody. I remember @Whoknowsmehere make me feel comfortable since the beginning. What a lovely member :P.

Thank u ;) Better speak less than speak bullshit :P

Thanks to anybody who contributes to PFP & make this a great forum!

2018 members, we also have @Nashe, @Rexhar Lover, @Clueless, @Superlove, @Rmartin691, all the Melanie accounts, @Yeah Okay and maybe others ...
I know some new members don't speak a lot but all the 2018 members are the new generation for me. They have contributed to a lot of leaks and leaks are what keep the forum alive. 
Without all the new members, the forum will be dead for sure without leaks. 

For everyone who was quick to interpret my words, I didn't say all the new members from 2018 were only in the Trading thread, I was just shocked at how many of them are exclusively looming in the Trading thread. :stretcher: Do us all a favour and don't be so quick on the defensive, chances are, you are the great ones that I voted for because you went so far as to find my post.

On 1/18/2019 at 12:43 PM, Brian said:

Joined in 2018, i have created 38 topics (a lot in Collection and Daily Life), i tried to participate a lot to the forum, not so easy when nobody speaks by the way ...
And i spoke with a lot of members here to get all my unleaked unreleased. I don't think i'm so transparent, i am ? In less than 1 year, i managed to get almost all the unreleased in circulation (not so bad for someone who only start trading with a fake High School Musical demo 8)).

@Music XXclusives also joined in 2018. He has created a lot of great topics (and i didn't forget him in my votes :D). He also knows a lot of things about music and it's always a pleasure to read his posts. 
I thought he was dumb and annoying when he joined PHF, but now he is a great member.

@Turn the lights also joined in 2018, always posts the new leaks (good when absolutely nobody else does it). And she tried to participate in other threads like the Ashley Tisdale thread she always keep update ... She helps some other members when they need help to find songs or links. 

@Mr. Watson also created some topics like Paradiso Girls and Kesha masterpost (and big thank you) and enable me to discover some good singers that i didn't even know. 

The forum is not so active and when a new member joined, @Skinny Legend like to dislikes their posts (i remember he used to that when i joined and he keeps to do that with new members, how nice to enable new members to stay  :awkwardney: ). And the old members don't make many efforts to integrate the news members, they don't speak a lot and always act like if news members were dumb. Thanks God @Whoknowsmehere and @Turn Ya Head are nice with everybody. I remember @Whoknowsmehere make me feel comfortable since the beginning. What a lovely member :P.

Don't think it's that deep babe Xx

On 1/18/2019 at 11:43 PM, Brian said:

There's no need to get upset. The reason I didn't think of you and @Music XXclusives off the bat is because you both joined in early 2018 and I honestly thought you'd been with us a lot longer than just the one year.

Your comment about me disliking new members is also waaay off base. If anything I'm normally the only one who posts in the topics they make in the Welcome Centre while (like you said) a lot of the more established members don't go out of their way to make them feel welcome. The only reason I disliked your posts when you first joined is because you were posting one word responses such as:

It was pretty clear you were just making those posts to up your post rate for whatever reason and I honestly didn't think you'd stick around for longer than a month. Congrats on proving me wrong I guess! :wink: 

Archived