The 2018 PHF Rewind Awards!

Main Pop Girl

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all thank you very much to all the people who voted for me ???. it was a great year with PHF family. We lived beautiful and worst moments.Thank you @Skinny Legend for organizing this thread/poll.

Secondly, I wish that 2019 will be also a better year 2018 filled with joyce and happniess.

Finally, also congrats for @Ari and @Whoknowsmehere and other members who have won and hope to see new and good people in the forum. ???

Love you all 

@Music XXclusives

12 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

Thanks y'all for the award? :awkwardney: It's very cool and a lot of fun!

How does it feel knowing that at least two people in PHF think you're dead? :awkwardney::yeah:

9 hours ago, Music XXclusives said:

First of all thank you very much to all the people who voted for me ???. it was a great year with PHF family. We lived beautiful and worst moments.Thank you @Skinny Legend for organizing this thread/poll.

Secondly, I wish that 2019 will be also a better year 2018 filled with joyce and happniess.

Finally, also congrats for @Ari and @Whoknowsmehere and other members who have won and hope to see new and good people in the forum. ???

Love you all 

@Music XXclusives

I too wish for joyce and happniess! :yaskween: Because of that I will stan Kim Petras until the day I die and I hope you do too!

But congratulations on your award, you deserve it baby! <3

Archived