Kerli - Unreleased

naecos

1 minute ago, Peter Parker said:

Supergirl really deserved to be in the Utopia EP instead of Chemical or Love Me or Leave Me, it's such a beautiful song

yeah, imo Army of Love, Zero Gravity, Speed Limit and Supergirl deserved to be in the album, instead of either of the two ballads we got. Kaleidoscope and Last Breath as well.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, tropicalian said:

army of love is one of my fav songs ever, i wish we got an album in that sound instead of the cheap utopia shit 

We almost had it but the title track was horrendous lmao.

But from those sessions, Bullet and Love Bomb are really good too. Army of Love is probably her best song imo.

2 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

yeah, imo Army of Love, Zero Gravity, Speed Limit and Supergirl deserved to be in the album, instead of either of the two ballads we got. Kaleidoscope and Last Breath as well.

Girl

Don't even get me STARTED on Last Breath

God I remember listening to the leaked album on a family trip for a Lakers game in Salt Lake, I was so obsessed with it that I was barely involved in anything my family was doing LOL

It's like my very first memory of having a scrapped album on my phone lol

Edited by MeantToBeIconic
  • YAAASSS 2

2 hours ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

Girl

Don't even get me STARTED on Last Breath

God I remember listening to the leaked album on a family trip for a Lakers game in Salt Lake, I was so obsessed with it that I was barely involved in anything my family was doing LOL

It's like my very first memory of having a scrapped album on my phone lol

RIGHT?? I remember loving Kaleidoscope with a passion when I found it. Still one of my favourite songs off the scrapped ones. Island Def Jam really paid her absolute dust :yeah: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

Ma'am just say we deserved the album that was planned instead of the EP, it was such a lost and waste of awesome tracks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I moved then I didn't...

Kerli received songwriting credits on Disney+ theme song for their new show "La Última", performed by Aitana (known for the remix of Resilent by Katy Perry). However, this is because it samples the melody of Skyscraper...

Still posting because she did better that Demi it was a cute song and not a spanish Skyscraper cover, just samples some of the melody but verses are original.

• Like 1

Hiii! I'm new to phf! Also new to kerli as well i fucking love utopia the album!! Also I'm not to good at designing but i made a cover for her unreleased using an outtake from the utopia photoshoot. Instead of being white it ended up black bc the white blended with the logo too much :(

But i tried

Unreleased - Kerli.png

• Like 4
  • YAAASSS 2

On 11/30/2022 at 11:10 PM, Crystal <3 said:

Hiii! I'm new to phf! Also new to kerli as well i fucking love utopia the album!! Also I'm not to good at designing but i made a cover for her unreleased using an outtake from the utopia photoshoot. Instead of being white it ended up black bc the white blended with the logo too much :(

But i tried

Thats so pretty ;)

• YAAASSS 1

Hi, I’m new, I want to share with you the covers I made with lots of love for my  mp3 songs (I won’t call them album covers :)).

They had been on my laptop for a while, I tough that maybe someone will like to use them too, so I wanted to share, hope not to make any harm to Kerli, she’s an enormous inspiration to me and I deeply love her work. 

A50CF38D-78D2-4A76-8A26-04AD503A6D3D.jpeg

9E61C4B9-6C97-4115-8951-9DFDDD61F0FA.jpeg

F4D407CE-D7A1-49FF-B1E7-D648D3037362.jpeg

1 hour ago, NorthFox said:

Hi, I’m new, I want to share with you the covers I made with lots of love for my  mp3 songs (I won’t call them album covers :)).

They had been on my laptop for a while, I tough that maybe someone will like to use them too, so I wanted to share, hope not to make any harm to Kerli, she’s an enormous inspiration to me and I deeply love her work. 

A50CF38D-78D2-4A76-8A26-04AD503A6D3D.jpeg

9E61C4B9-6C97-4115-8951-9DFDDD61F0FA.jpeg

F4D407CE-D7A1-49FF-B1E7-D648D3037362.jpeg

Oh these fucking ate

• Like 1