Kerli - Unreleased

naecos

2 hours ago, Moonchild said:

I didn't know the links in my masterpost were down??? But thanks for telling! Also, my library is way messy right now, so it may take me a few days, but I'm sure I have all the (leaked) major unreleased songs by Kerli! I may be missing some old demos, but most are very LQ that I don't feel much interest for them tbh. But I'll let you know when I update my masterpost so you can check there!

TYSM!! ❤️

pls quote me when it’s done 

I really appreciate 

edit: OMG... now that I see the DOWNLOAD link on the top.... sorry LOL

this one is your master post right??

I can’t stop laughing.... SO BLIND..... 

Edited by b.nog

1 hour ago, b.nog said:

TYSM!! ❤️

pls quote me when it’s done 

I really appreciate 

edit: OMG... now that I see the DOWNLOAD link on the top.... sorry LOL

this one is your master post right??

I can’t stop laughing.... SO BLIND..... 

Yeah this is my masterpost! But it's not really updated so I recommend you not to check it out lol. Some of the songs are not organized in the correct era, and that bugs the hell out of me :cackle: When I have it done I'll quote you there!

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Whitetigerthebravest said:

yikes,  Weapons of mass creation should've stayed unleaked. kinda a big disappointment. the lyrics are really cringe and amateur. i really liked something beautiful though.

Sad to agree! Both Weapons of Mass Creation and Happy Pill are terribly underwhelming considering the quality of other Kerli material. I'm glad we have them though.

• 2 weeks later...

Candy, dinohorror and happypill have leaked! i really liked candy, happypill is kind of good. lyrically i related and it was refreshing but still has an odd sexual undertone i've been noticing a ton in her work in a concerning way. dinohorror is like walking on air's demo, kind of lyrical gibberish used to make up melodies. 

22 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Does anyone have a list of songs that were intended/recorded for WOMC and Utopia?

lol I've posted it several times but I'll give it once again ;) it's only from the songs we are aware of. Happy Pill was unknown until it leaked a few days ago, so I might skip songs that are still unknown.

Weapons of Mass Creation

• Army of Love
  • Blow the Speakers Up
  • Bubblegum (potentially)
  • Bullet
  • Happy Pill
  • Heart Line
  • Immortal
  • Legends (potentially, most likely because of the lyrical content)
  • Love Bomb
  • Music Is Dead
  • Weapons of Mass Creation
  • Zero Gravity (potentially)

Utopia

• Army of Love
  • Can't Control the Kids
  • Cashmere (unleaked. Registered; it was written by Kerli, Svante Halldin & Jakob Hazell, the same team behind most of the songs in the album)
  • Chemical
  • Here and Now
  • Immortal
  • Kaleidoscope
  • Last Breath
  • Love Me or Leave Me
  • The Lucky Ones
  • Made for Loving You (unleaked)
  • Speed Limit
  • Stardust (the piano ballad, not the tyDi feature)
  • Supergirl
  • Sugar
  • Zero Gravity

Bubblegum, Dollface, XO, Scream and When You Cry belong to a specific era that I theorize is the so called I.Nimene version of her sophomore album, from which we know almost nothing but the title. But it's more pop/rock than its follow-ups Weapons of Mass Creation and Utopia, which lean more to EDM. I hope I didn't miss any title.

Edited by Moonchild
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

lol I've posted it several times but I'll give it once again ;) it's only from the songs we are aware of. Happy Pill was unknown until it leaked a few days ago, so I might skip songs that are still unknown.

Weapons of Mass Creation

• Army of Love
  • Blow the Speakers Up
  • Bubblegum (potentially)
  • Bullet
  • Happy Pill
  • Heart Line
  • Immortal
  • Legends (potentially, most likely because of the lyrical content)
  • Love Bomb
  • Music Is Dead
  • Weapons of Mass Creation
  • Zero Gravity (potentially)

Utopia

• Army of Love
  • Can't Control the Kids
  • Chemical
  • Here and Now
  • Immortal
  • Kaleidoscope
  • Last Breath
  • Love Me or Leave Me
  • The Lucky Ones
  • Made for Loving You (unleaked)
  • Speed Limit
  • Stardust (the piano ballad, not the tyDi feature)
  • Supergirl
  • Sugar
  • Zero Gravity

Bubblegum, Dollface, XO, Scream and When You Cry belong to a specific era that I theorize is the so called I.Nimene version of her sophomore album, from which we know almost nothing but the title. But it's more pop/rock than its follow-ups Weapons of Mass Creation and Utopia, which lean more to EDM. I hope I didn't miss any title.

Thank you! I knew I saw it somewhere, but I didn't wanna go digging through pages. :cypher:

Were songs like "Just Like That" written for other artists? I remember that one, specifically, having a more dance-pop beat.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Thank you! I knew I saw it somewhere, but I didn't wanna go digging through pages. :cypher:

Were songs like "Just Like That" written for other artists? I remember that one, specifically, having a more dance-pop beat.

Just Like That was written during a writing camp, most likely along with Hungover, so I believe it was either for other singers or simply not intended for an album. They both were written by Kerli, Emery Julian and Jodi Marr, and both are from 2011-2012 I think.

Edited by Moonchild
  • Like 1

Just now, Moonchild said:

Just Like That was written during a writing camp, most likely along with Hungover, so I believe it was either for other singers or simply not intended for an album.

Ah, that makes sense. I love both of those! To your knowledge, were there other songs written during that camp? Or in a similar type of setting?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Ah, that makes sense. I love both of those! To your knowledge, were there other songs written during that camp? Or in a similar type of setting?

As far as I know, not during that camp, but in those years (2011 mostly), I think these:

• Bubblegum
  • Dollface
  • Just Like That
  • Hungover
  • Pretty Red Apple (2010. Apparently written for other singer but remained unreleased)
  • Sex Tape (Push Rewind) (Co-written with Neon Hitch, and apparently purposed for her. There's a Kerli demo which leaked long ago)
  • Scream
  • Skyscraper (for Demi Lovato. Originally intended for her second album but then given away. Possibly when the album was titled I.Nimene)
  • Too Much of Not Enough (given to another singer, don't remember her name)
  • When You Cry
  • XO
Edited by Moonchild
  • Like 1