Kerli - Unreleased

naecos

10 hours ago, NorthFox said:

Hi, I’m new, I want to share with you the covers I made with lots of love for my  mp3 songs (I won’t call them album covers :)).

They had been on my laptop for a while, I tough that maybe someone will like to use them too, so I wanted to share, hope not to make any harm to Kerli, she’s an enormous inspiration to me and I deeply love her work. 

A50CF38D-78D2-4A76-8A26-04AD503A6D3D.jpeg

9E61C4B9-6C97-4115-8951-9DFDDD61F0FA.jpeg

F4D407CE-D7A1-49FF-B1E7-D648D3037362.jpeg

THEY ARE SO GORGEOUS OMG!

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

She posted a pre-save link on FB! She's coming, ladies!

Yeah! She also hinted at it being a sort of Army of Love flashback thingy so I'm totally here for it. She needs to drop an album this year, we her fans are not going to be able to stand another hiatus like those she gave us last decade :yeah: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

Yeah! She also hinted at it being a sort of Army of Love flashback thingy so I'm totally here for it. She needs to drop an album this year, we her fans are not going to be able to stand another hiatus like those she gave us last decade :yeah: 

She appareanlty confirmed her next single is the expected sequel for Army of Love.

imagen_2023-01-11_160706665.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ClubValentine said:

Ugh. I wish this song would leak! I’ve asked her for it and she says she doesn’t have it

I'd believe it. She performed it once and from what I heard at the time basically burned all evidence it existed lol. But someone swore there was a super rough demo out there, back in 2010, so surely someone has it. 😔 

1 minute ago, 21stCenturyKid said:

I'd believe it. She performed it once and from what I heard at the time basically burned all evidence it existed lol. But someone swore there was a super rough demo out there, back in 2010, so surely someone has it. 😔 

Hopefully this is true and comes into fruition. For now we’re stuck with that strongly eq’d mic feed liver performance 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ClubValentine said:

Hopefully this is true and comes into fruition. For now we’re stuck with that strongly eq’d mic feed liver performance 

Hell I'd he happy with a soundboard or something, just something better than the shit livestreamed performance lol. Someone needs to hit up Brian Ziff (Vespertine) because he was credited for it as well, cowrote or something, and even tho him and Kerli fell out, maybe he'd have it 😂 

47 minutes ago, 21stCenturyKid said:

Hell I'd he happy with a soundboard or something, just something better than the shit livestreamed performance lol. Someone needs to hit up Brian Ziff (Vespertine) because he was credited for it as well, cowrote or something, and even tho him and Kerli fell out, maybe he'd have it 😂 

Is her on IG? There’s a heavily edited live version that sounds decent. I’ll upload it