Kerli - Unreleased

naecos

6 hours ago, Whitetigerthebravest said:

Y’all are crazy for thinking him, a photographer in the music industry, who needs lots of computer space, would save a demo for a song with his Ex girlfriend from 10 years ago.

I'm sure he still has backup of all the music he's done with her that was never released, but it's very unrealistic to expect him to share anything

• Like 1

On 1/2/2023 at 8:43 PM, jesserae713 said:

Can someone link me to a file of an get songs broke my old phone and can't get the files off it 😭 super appreciate the help I just don't have the energy to put together so her unreleased and leaked work again

Asking again lol anyone have any sort of link or yt playlist?

You know what would make a great Utopia 10th anniversary gift? Made for Loving You leaking.

And Cashmere pls, I know it's very likely nobody has that one, maybe nobody has even heard it, but the title sounds very interesting and it was also produced by SeventyEight so maybe it's a bop or maybe it's a boring ballad like LMOLM or Chemical but I want it anyway.!

• Like 2

On 2/9/2023 at 10:56 AM, Ice Prince said:

You know what would make a great Utopia 10th anniversary gift? Made for Loving You leaking.

And Cashmere pls, I know it's very likely nobody has that one, maybe nobody has even heard it, but the title sounds very interesting and it was also produced by SeventyEight so maybe it's a bop or maybe it's a boring ballad like LMOLM or Chemical but I want it anyway.!

Do you know where I can download the utopia LP? I can't find it online

• 4 months later...
On 2/8/2023 at 5:56 PM, Ice Prince said:

Not me being right and getting Cashmere this year! And what a bop.

Solar Powered just leaked, it's from 2014 and was either a demo for pitching or intended for Roots but idk. Here's to hoping there's a mass leak soon, and I hope to get All the Way final HQ.

Does someone have the original Racing Time file Kerli released for free? I used to have it but I lost it and, of course, the link of her original post has expired.

• Like 2