Kerli - Unreleased

naecos

21 minutes ago, TheLittleMonster said:

I wish we would have Now is not enough in HQ, I love that song!

It's so good! Such a shame it never leaked in HQ. Same for All the Way final, it's so ethereal and I love it more than the demo, but it's a shame we never got it in HQ either. Hopefully someone share those, they have to exist.

• YAAASSS 1

4 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

It's so good! Such a shame it never leaked in HQ. Same for All the Way final, it's so ethereal and I love it more than the demo, but it's a shame we never got it in HQ either. Hopefully someone share those, they have to exist.

They definitely do, I can't find them now but the original leaked snippets on Youtube of 'Now is Not Enough' and 'Hold On' were very much HQ. I even tried to contact the guy that leaked them but got no response.

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, konnichiwalski said:

They definitely do, I can't find them now but the original leaked snippets on Youtube of 'Now is Not Enough' and 'Hold On' were very much HQ. I even tried to contact the guy that leaked them but got no response.

Hopefully they come out of the blue to share them because the world needs them in HQ :bop: 

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Crystal <3 said:

Someone in this thread commented on kerlis recent instagram post regarding an album announcement and Kerli replied with ribbon and sword emojis. Do we think she's gonna pull through?!?

She ribbon and sword emoji’s every comment and has been doing so since this era started. She’s only comment back to everything to spike the algorithm. Doubt she’s gonna release an album. 

• Like 2

On 8/13/2023 at 1:37 AM, MollieKing said:

She ribbon and sword emoji’s every comment and has been doing so since this era started. She’s only comment back to everything to spike the algorithm. Doubt she’s gonna release an album. 

she said in a livestream (its on her yt channel) that it will be an ep and singles

• Like 1