4 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

As far as I know, not during that camp, but in those years (2011 mostly), I think these:

• Bubblegum
  • Dollface
  • Just Like That
  • Hungover
  • Pretty Red Apple (2010. Apparently written for other singer but remained unreleased)
  • Sex Tape (Push Rewind) (Co-written with Neon Hitch, and apparently purposed for her. There's a Kerli demo which leaked long ago)
  • Scream
  • Skyscraper (for Demi Lovato. Originally intended for her second album but then given away. Possibly when the album was titled I.Nimene)
  • Too Much of Not Enough (given to another singer, don't remember her name)
  • When You Cry
  • XO

Awesome, thank you! I really gotta get my Kerli folder organized... :stretcher:

• Like 1
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to link my collection of Kerli's unreleased/leaked songs. Please, note that none of these songs come from music trading, it's all stuff that I found online (mainly on this Tumblr blog, o

don't say that  BUBBLEGUM IS LIFE IIIIIIIIIII NEEEEEEEEEEED THEEEEEEE STUUUUUUDIIIIOOOOOOOO VEEEEERSIIIIIOOOOOON

If you're missing anything or need higher qualities of some things, lemme know. I had a master post on another site with all of her i+ stuff, demos, leaks, alts, etc.

Posted Images

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By 365MM
      I was going to add this to the Kylie masterpost for everyone (if they are genuine), but I think they've been deleted!
      Recently got the unofficial release, Unreleased Vol. 4! A good portion of the CD is just collecting her recent collaborations ("Really Don't Like U") through much older ("Sometime Samurai"). A few live, some commonly leaked ("Voodoo").
      After comparing and sorting, I concluded there was 1 song I did not have whatsoever- "I Think I Love You (Demo)". Sounds like it could be from anytime b/w 2005-2014. I really like it! Great electro-pop!
      Another of interest was "Music Will Always Love You (Extended Mix)", of which I only had a Fever-era snippet, from an old fan comp here, I believe. Now, this could be the real entire song. Alternatively, 'extended mix'? My musical editing skills aren't professional, but I feel like this could be a fan edit that only utilizes the minute snippet by repeats/edits/other audio manipulation.
      Thoughts? Someone have the right info?
      Kylie- Unreleased, Vol. 4 (Sorted)

• By Music Xclusive
      Hello.
      In this topic, you may share your info about unreleased songs that are in circulation/bout to leak or being sold
      For example : Camila Cabello - Love Life is a song that is circulating among traders
    • By GrotesquelyFamous
      What is the name for 'Song 1' from Sky's Soundcloud? People either say 'Cherry Bomb' or 'Cobra'