In memory of.. those scrapped albums

jlnsgr

4 hours ago, Lelewlovebird said:

most of the tracks have leaked but Michelle Branch has West Coast Time, and Everything Comes And Goes, as well as the album with vague details, Different Kind Of Country

Fefe Dobson has her Firebird album that some people have but is mostly unreleased, and I assume she has a lot of scrapped material for Joy’s incarnations over the four years it took

I'm so interested in the Different Kind Of Country era. I love all the leaks from West Cost Time and Everything Comes And Goes, but it seems Different Kind Of Country gets overshadowed by them.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, coolaideonfire said:

I'm so interested in the Different Kind Of Country era. I love all the leaks from West Cost Time and Everything Comes And Goes, but it seems Different Kind Of Country gets overshadowed by them.

that’s true! we seem to have a lot more information on the other two so I guess more people invest in those, where as we basically just have the title for DKOC and we knew it was another country project after ECAG was slid out as an EP

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2018 at 2:25 PM, Moonchild said:

Florrie's debut album's several incarnations... :stretcher: Kerli's material from 2009-2013 and the Utopia outtakes... :stretcher: Lady Gaga's ARTPOP Act II... :stretcher: Bebe Rexha's two albums (the one with "Starlight", "Kill Me Back to Life", etc. and All Your Fault).

I can't believe Florrie still hasn't released an album. :yeah: She had so much hype around her when she first debuted but it's all basically gone now...

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Countess said:

I can't believe Florrie still hasn't released an album. :yeah: She had so much hype around her when she first debuted but it's all basically gone now...

I know, she is one of my faves but I just am able to listen to stuff that is +2 years old now :yeah: she just keeps saying on Twitter and Instagram that she has "so much to come", but nothing else...

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Feather said:

Leona's Glassheart 1.0 album.. Fortunately I had the chance to listen to most of those songs. It genuinely could have been a huge era if they kept all the hits. Still haven't heard the original version of Glassheart song though :(

Glassheart is flawless as it is... the problem was the 1st single and how they handled the era and promotion

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, lanadelrey said:

Glassheart is flawless as it is... the problem was the 1st single and how they handled the era and promotion

I agree. I mean, of course i would love to hear her versions of We Found Love and Blank Page, and her version of Burn is great too but at the end the fact that these tracks went to other artists was for the best i guess. The unreleased tracks i've heard are great but none of them is album worthy imo. Glassheart is her best album and it with a better promotion it could've slayed commercially :yeah: 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...