Kylie Minogue- Unreleased Vol. 4

365MM

I was going to add this to the Kylie masterpost for everyone (if they are genuine), but I think they've been deleted!

Recently got the unofficial release, Unreleased Vol. 4! A good portion of the CD is just collecting her recent collaborations ("Really Don't Like U") through much older ("Sometime Samurai"). A few live, some commonly leaked ("Voodoo").

After comparing and sorting, I concluded there was 1 song I did not have whatsoever- "I Think I Love You (Demo)". Sounds like it could be from anytime b/w 2005-2014. I really like it! Great electro-pop!

Another of interest was "Music Will Always Love You (Extended Mix)", of which I only had a Fever-era snippet, from an old fan comp here, I believe. Now, this could be the real entire song. Alternatively, 'extended mix'? My musical editing skills aren't professional, but I feel like this could be a fan edit that only utilizes the minute snippet by repeats/edits/other audio manipulation.

Thoughts? Someone have the right info?

Kylie- Unreleased, Vol. 4 (Sorted)

Unreleased Vol. 4.jpg

Apparently 'I Think I Love You' is a demo for X sung by Mia J. No Kylie vocals on there sadly but it's a great song!

Not entirely convinced about 'Music Will Always Love You' either as I don't hear any new vocals in the extended mix that weren't in the snippet. :/ It's well done though so I guess it's possible!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Apparently 'I Think I Love You' is a demo for X sung by Mia J. No Kylie vocals on there sadly but it's a great song!

Not entirely convinced about 'Music Will Always Love You' either as I don't hear any new vocals in the extended mix that weren't in the snippet. :/ It's well done though so I guess it's possible!

Thanks! Mia J., huh? Gonna have to find some more from her! Sounds like it would have fit right in among X

• Like 1

• 9 months later...