In memory of.. those scrapped albums

jlnsgr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2018 at 8:54 PM, coolaideonfire said:

I'm so interested in the Different Kind Of Country era. I love all the leaks from West Cost Time and Everything Comes And Goes, but it seems Different Kind Of Country gets overshadowed by them.

PLEASE somebody share what they have from FeFe Dobsons Firebird album, it was scrapped almost 10 years ago now|

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/9/2016 at 4:48 AM, Lancasters said:

* Blood on the Dance Floor - Untitled original second album (2009)■

BOTDF album was actually called OMFG. 

Also extra info; it was scrapped bc Garrett Esctasy left the group and was replaced with JayyVon who re recorded some of the songs some of whicb were B Sides or ended up on the standard of Epic.

Edited by sulky baby

Pia Mia 2015 Interscope album (I think it's called Cry Baby but unsure), 2017 independent album, 2020 Republic album

Turn Off The Light Vol. 3 by Kim, unfinished instrumentals leaked, Party Till I Die the only track released

Edited by smartalek22
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

19 hours ago, smartalek22 said:

Pia Mia 2015 Interscope album (I think it's called Cry Baby but unsure), 2017 independent album, 2020 Republic album

Turn Off The Light Vol. 3 by Kim, unfinished instrumentals leaked, Party Till I Die the only track released

Ou. Did the 2015 album include Do It Again and didnthe 2017 one include I'm A Fan

3 hours ago, sulky baby said:

Ou. Did the 2015 album include Do It Again and didnthe 2017 one include I'm A Fan

Both were intended for the 2015 album. After Touch flopped, there was insane delay between the next singles, but the album was the same. Idk why it was like this but that whole era was a mess.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, smartalek22 said:

Both were intended for the 2015 album. After Touch flopped, there was insane delay between the next singles, but the album was the same. Idk why it was like this but that whole era was a mess.

Touch was such a bop :yeah: She deserved better for that

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Closet Freak said:

Millionaires B-Unique shelved album from 2010

FR. THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AMAZING. if we get some of the outtakes in HQ, the Cash Only EP, The Weekend and some others skngs from 2010 we could make our own tracklist but I'm still pissed ofc

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crystal <3 said:

FR. THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AMAZING. if we get some of the outtakes in HQ, the Cash Only EP, The Weekend and some others skngs from 2010 we could make our own tracklist but I'm still pissed ofc

Could be wrong here, but some of the rumored songs for the album was We Rule the Night, Beatbox, That's How We Party, and Hush Little Boyfriend.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2023 at 10:44 PM, Crystal <3 said:

BOTDF album was actually called OMFG. 

Also extra info; it was scrapped bc Garrett Esctasy left the group and was replaced with JayyVon who re recorded some of the songs some of whicb were B Sides or ended up on the standard of Epic.

No one here might now know who BOTDF is (and fyi I'm a jayyvon stan, fuck d*hvie), but is there HQ photos for the Extended Play and OMFG Sneak Peak and possible logos? I wanna make an artwork for this

• Like 1