In memory of.. those scrapped albums

jlnsgr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

neon hitch - beg borrow and steal

jessie & the toy boys - this is how rumors start

Porcelain black-  mannequin factory/black rainbow 

brooke Hogans untilted third album that was scrapped before she went country but she’s put out a few pop songs since  

Anything Lolene 

kesha - lipsha

Veronicas life on mars 

ummm I’ll edit this when I think of more lol 

Eva Simons idk the name of what her album with silly boy on it was going to be

Lindsey Lohan spirit of the dark 

• Like 3

Both Ariana and Little Mix have a lot of scrapped albums.

Ariana's debut album Yours Truly was in the works of 3 years and was originally called Daydreamin which would have included the likes of Put Your Hearts Up, Honeymoon Avenue, Voodoo Love, Boyfriend Material, Pink Champagne, You're My Only Shawty, Tattooed Heart and of course Daydreamin (as well as others we don't know about yet)
AG3 was originally Moonlight and a whole album worth which got scrapped after Focus flopped, Focus, Moonlight and Step On Up were songs that were meant to be on the album.
A version of AG4 got recorded in 2016 which included the likes of My Way, Sober and She Got Her Own which we found out were all scrapped in a Q&A in March 2017.

For Little Mix, they have a whole scrapped album which they recorded over 100 songs for, LM3 was penned as a Salute 2.0 (my favourite album ever)   but went through 100+ recorded songs which then got narrowed down to a full album including the singles etc but then got scrapped last minute because they didn't feel it was their best nor felt any of the songs were single worthy. One of the songs which was on the album was Pretty Girls which they later sold to Britney and Iggy (feel free to leak their version gays)

I think out of all the scrapped albums, LM3 is the most I'm wanting. You're telling me we got Get Weird when we could have got a whole other album like Salute, a masterpiece from start to finish with no flaws in any song? :yeah:

• Like 4
  • Shook 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/20/2018 at 2:28 AM, loveformusic said:

neon hitch - beg borrow and steal

jessie & the toy boys - this is how rumors start

Porcelain black-  mannequin factory/black rainbow 

brooke Hogans untilted third album that was scrapped before she went country but she’s put out a few pop songs since  

Anything Lolene 

kesha - lipsha

Veronicas life on mars 

ummm I’ll edit this when I think of more lol 

Eva Simons idk the name of what her album with silly boy on it was going to be

Lindsey Lohan spirit of the dark 

I'm excluding Brooke from this list but other than that I would looove all of these albums! :hail:Not to mention Eleutheromaniac, Lolene's second album and Kesha's Warrior re-release.

On 5/20/2018 at 6:29 AM, Ari said:

Both Ariana and Little Mix have a lot of scrapped albums.

Ariana's debut album Yours Truly was in the works of 3 years and was originally called Daydreamin which would have included the likes of Put Your Hearts Up, Honeymoon Avenue, Voodoo Love, Boyfriend Material, Pink Champagne, You're My Only Shawty, Tattooed Heart and of course Daydreamin (as well as others we don't know about yet)
AG3 was originally Moonlight and a whole album worth which got scrapped after Focus flopped, Focus, Moonlight and Step On Up were songs that were meant to be on the album.
A version of AG4 got recorded in 2016 which included the likes of My Way, Sober and She Got Her Own which we found out were all scrapped in a Q&A in March 2017.

For Little Mix, they have a whole scrapped album which they recorded over 100 songs for, LM3 was penned as a Salute 2.0 (my favourite album ever)   but went through 100+ recorded songs which then got narrowed down to a full album including the singles etc but then got scrapped last minute because they didn't feel it was their best nor felt any of the songs were single worthy. One of the songs which was on the album was Pretty Girls which they later sold to Britney and Iggy (feel free to leak their version gays)

I think out of all the scrapped albums, LM3 is the most I'm wanting. You're telling me we got Get Weird when we could have got a whole other album like Salute, a masterpiece from start to finish with no flaws in any song? :yeah:

I had no idea Ari had so much scrapped material! :shocked: I'd love to hear some of the AG4 recordings, I'd be super intrigued to hear where she was going musically before and after the Manchester incident.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 6 months later...

Rest in Peace to:

• 2NE1 - (Scrapped Final Album)
  • Angel Haze - Roses Will Rise Again
  • Bebe Rexha - All Your Fault (Original Album Concept)
  • CL - Lifted
  • Die Antwoord - The Book of Zef
  • Iggy Azalea - Digital Distortion
  • Kerli - (Original 2016 Album)
  • Major Lazer- Music is the Weapon
  • Taryn Manning - tARYNOID
  • Tinashe - JOYRIDE (Original Album)
  • Tinashe - Nashe

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, jlnsgr said:

Rest in Peace to:

• 2NE1 - (Scrapped Final Album)
  • Angel Haze - Roses Will Rise Again
  • Bebe Rexha - All Your Fault (Original Album Concept)
  • CL - Lifted
  • Die Antwoord - The Book of Zef
  • Iggy Azalea - Digital Distortion
  • Kerli - (Original 2016 Album)
  • Major Lazer- Music is the Weapon
  • Taryn Manning - tARYNOID
  • Tinashe - JOYRIDE (Original Album)
  • Tinashe - Nashe

Most if it leaked or was released, but it's still so sad. It would have been such an amazing album.

:yeah: