Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jennys Girlfriend said:

Seems safe to bet based on what she implied in her Live that one of the features will be a re-work/remix of DGMGF (wonder which artist jumped on this?) and Snatched (which I'm guessing will be a Pride release?)

I wonder if Priyanka will be the feature for Snatched ? She's been interacting with Bonnies Content a lot + Bonnie greeted her in the beginning of last nights livestream.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, K.K. Zeno said:

I truly believe she should push I Wanna Call You, especially now that she censored it.

Truly a potential smash in her hands.

Bonnie, if you're reading this:
make TikToks of the bridge with an edited audio replacing the smartphone notification with Grindr's

Anyway I'm genuinely excited for this album released and I haven't felt this way in years.

Truly thankful to feel alive again from a music-fan point of view <3

Both Forever 21 & Everything But You would do 1000x better than Call You , it’s the least timeless out of all the Epic tracks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Both Forever 21 & Everything But You would do 1000x better than Call You , it’s the least timeless out of all the Epic tracks

I worship Forever 21 and Everything But You is the emotional track of the album, but let’s be real Wanna Call You is genuinely the most TikTok-friendly track of her entire discography mate. 

1 hour ago, K.K. Zeno said:

I worship Forever 21 and Everything But You is the emotional track of the album, but let’s be real Wanna Call You is genuinely the most TikTok-friendly track of her entire discography mate. 

I Wanna Call You is so basic, I appreciate it for the backstory she shared ages ago but it’s genuinely not enjoyable unless the new version is something new & spectacular. Everything But You is melancholic high, if Katy released it it would’ve smashed. There’s no radio singles & this album is just a gift to the fans. Sucks Last Call Lover didn’t make the tracklist, it’s top 5 from all the epic tracks 

• Like 1
  • WTF 1

The new production on JGAB sounds SOOO GOOD!!! I love the ad libs she put into the second half of the song. Ugh and the video! I love it. It's surreal that this is finally happening. I genuinely believe the album will come now, but even if it doesn't, I'm so happy that she has been giving these songs the justice they deserve. 🥰

• Like 2

15 hours ago, TakeYouToHell said:

I really hated the original, but this revamped production and killer video really reclaimed this song for me! It's still insane to me to think that she is doing all of this independently and I bet this video had 1/4 the budget of Kim's "Alone" and this video gives me way more feelings.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, AmandaLepore said:

How do you think the album cover is going to look? From all the single covers, I’m sure magnificent 

It’s going to look fantastic, I have no doubt. Bonnie is one of those artists who just has an eye for what looks good. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Jennys Girlfriend said:

Interesting, but these theories seem unlikely to me. I feel like based on her interaction we can expect more recognizable names.

The Liam one is not a theory, she literally admitted her and Liam were working on a song last minute before the album was due. The Eden Xo one also has some merit, but again, is the *only* alleged one. Also, “recognizable,” to who? Because a good majority of Bonnie fans know Eden. But I digress.

Edited by izzzyyy