Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, zaynphallic said:

Y'alllllll! I may be jumping the gun here, but Bonnie has started tweeting lyrics from the album. Knowing that she just recently turned it in, I wonder if this is the start of a tracklist reveal?

Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 12.32.09 PM.png

1. Don't Get Mad Get Famous
  2. SLAY

I think I remember her saying somewhere that "Don't Get Mad" was intended to be the album opener, no? It'll be interesting to see what happens next...

Yes! She said that it was meant to be an Intro/Interlude into the World of the Album! I think your theory is spot on tho! 

32 minutes ago, zaynphallic said:

Y'alllllll! I may be jumping the gun here, but Bonnie has started tweeting lyrics from the album. Knowing that she just recently turned it in, I wonder if this is the start of a tracklist reveal?

2. SLAY

I think I remember her saying somewhere that "Don't Get Mad" was intended to be the album opener, no? It'll be interesting to see what happens next...

Given that she knows the demos are out there, this would be such a great way to capitalize; using the demos as free promo for the final versions!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Has anyone read the Bonnie thread over at P*pJ*st*c*? They’re dragging the hell out of her over there for no reason. 

Recently??? I’m surprised they even talk about her at all anymore. All they do is trash women.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zaynphallic said:

2. SLAY

That would be genius and hella good marketing. She’s been tweeting lyrics for a few days but I hope she does this to reveal the tracklist.

Also y’all, the album is coming in 33 days. How do we feel?

Edited by izzzyyy
  • YAAASSS 1

6 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Like damn, we may complain about Bonnie’s lack of transparency on here from time to time, but they were trashing everything from her looks

Sometimes I wonder if those grown, gay men have kinks of seeing women fulfill their pop star fantasy. If they think women are just objects on display for them, that serve no other purpose than to have their wet fantasy of what a pop star looks like. I wonder if they truly think being, “gay” absolves them of misogyny, or any wrong doing. I put gay in quotes because, if you’re critcizing a woman for not looking the part you want in your fantasy of a women’s pop stardom, I have news for you. If you have wet fantasies about her putting pop songs out, I have news for you.