Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

23 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

Then on live 2023, someone spammed her to play Last Call Lover, and she almost did, but was like, "this is probably never coming out."

do you think it would be the old version or a new one? cos i doubt she would play her old demos on livestream

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, T2P said:

do you think it would be the old version or a new one? cos i doubt she would play her old demos on livestream

there were several versions on her computer, and she spent a whole minute looking for the updated one, before she gave up because she couldn’t figure out how to work itunes. she was going to play a new version, i think? eventually she found one but was like “you guys don’t wanna hear that.”

it’s a bop! i can’t believe how similar she got the vocals in the first verse. if the songs are gonna be tweaked, at least make them glitter explosions like this one.

• Like 1

I'm shocked how she turned one of my least fav her songs into a total banger:yaskween:

9 minutes ago, Popsicle Orange said:

Her vocals her IMMACULATE and sound literally the same as the 2013 (or whenever it was) demo BUT.... I'm really not feeling the production. It doesn't build up as nicely as in the leaked version, or well, one of the leaked versions. 

Leaked version instrumental felt like 3 seconds on loop... nothing was happening there. She improved it by adding additional synths and house influences. :awkwardney:

32 minutes ago, Cornelia said:

Anyone else notice that the old Distributor is not credited anymore?

SLAY - Vydia

Hot City, DGGF - Snafu Records 

Jenny - TuneCore

Wonder why she keeps changing that:ohwell: 

• Like 4