Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Looks like the album is due tomorrow, so hopefully that means a release gets announced soon!

Oooooh it gets closer every time! To think that within a month we could finally have the album on streaming and in its full glory is just surreal. Album of the year incoming ladies and gheys! :bop: 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Cypher said:

Looks like the album is due tomorrow, so hopefully that means a release gets announced soon!

The album is officially turned in, (she said 48 hours on her instagram live and 48 hours have passed) how do we feel?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

she confirmed she never demoed any Katy songs in a comment a while ago... 💔image.png

Thank you for this! I will wait for the Bonnie AI pack to resurrect my teenage dream of hearing these songs with Bonnie's voice. :yaskween:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Has anyone read the Bonnie thread over at P*pJ*st*c*? They’re dragging the hell out of her over there for no reason. 

Exactly, that site is horrendous. I left years ago because they're so negative for no reason. I know discussion forums will have some negative comments because not everyone agrees with what an artist does or does not, but the toxicity there is just something else.

• Like 2