Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M FINALLY LISTENING NOW IM HOME FROK COLLEGE AND UPDATED PRODUCTION FUCKING GAGGED ME HOLY SHIT MOTHER BONNIE IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ONMGMDMDNNDHSJSJSJSJSSJSJSNBDHDBSDBBDBDBDNDNDNSKSJSJSSSSS OMG THE EXTRA LINES SJSJSJSJSJSNSNSNS MOTHER MOTHER MOTHE RMOTHER 

• Like 1

On 2/4/2024 at 2:18 PM, zaynphallic said:

Album is coming in May according to this new interview:

https://www.billboard.com/video/bonnie-mckee-interview-billboards-no-1-grammys-party-2024/

We'll see. :ohwell:

On 2/4/2024 at 3:25 PM, sunlightzone said:

Translation, adjusted for Bonnie time inflation... if my calculations are correct.... she meant... May 2025

👽

On 2/4/2024 at 4:10 PM, cocomong said:

Yeah it’s coming in August if anything

Surprise people. May 24th 2024.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

There are TWO features on the album.

Seems safe to bet based on what she implied in her Live that one of the features will be a re-work/remix of DGMGF (wonder which artist jumped on this?) and Snatched (which I'm guessing will be a Pride release?)

Does anyone know if Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis actually worked on this song or if it’s a sample? And if it’s a sample what song is it?

EDIT: Never mind it’s I Didn’t Mean To Turn You On by Cherelle

Edited by BraveNewSeth
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Jennys Girlfriend said:

Seems safe to bet based on what she implied in her Live that one of the features will be a re-work/remix of DGMGF (wonder which artist jumped on this?) and Snatched (which I'm guessing will be a Pride release?)

Snatched is with Eden Xo allegedly (Nobody come for me I did not say for certain.)

Don’t Get Mad Get Famous remix is most likely with Liam, who she filmed tiktoks with and brought on her live yesterday. If this song isn’t the collab with him, then Snatched is.

Edited by izzzyyy
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

Snatched is with Eden Xo allegedly (Nobody come for me I did not say for certain.)

Don’t Get Mad Get Famous remix is most likely with Liam, who she filmed tiktoks with and brought on her live yesterday. aif this song isn’t the collab with him, then Snatched is.

Interesting, but these theories seem unlikely to me. I feel like based on her interaction we can expect more recognizable names.