Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

6 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

The Liam one is not a theory, she literally admitted her and Liam were working on a song last minute before the album was due. The Eden Xo one also has some merit, but again, is the *only* alleged one. Also, “recognizable,” to who? Because a good majority of Bonnie fans know Eden. But I digress.

Who is this Liam person? 

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02.gif

She has a few of these fan turned friend people and I wonder why it’s never been anyone from PHF… she has more superfans then she realizes lol

Edited by izzzyyy
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, K.K. Zeno said:

I truly believe she should push I Wanna Call You, especially now that she censored it.

Truly a potential smash in her hands.

Bonnie, if you're reading this:
make TikToks of the bridge with an edited audio replacing the smartphone notification with Grindr's

Anyway I'm genuinely excited for this album released and I haven't felt this way in years.

Truly thankful to feel alive again from a music-fan point of view <3

I think and hope the studio version won’t be censored. Sometimes it depends on the show/age limit if they’re comfortable hearing the word fuck, but half of this song’s appeal comes from it lmao.

2 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

The Liam one is not a theory, she literally admitted her and Liam were working on a song last minute before the album was due. The Eden Xo one also has some merit, but again, is the *only* alleged one. Also, “recognizable,” to who? Because a good majority of Bonnie fans know Eden. But I digress.

She's working WITH Liam but that doesn't mean he's featured as an artist. She might be working with him to plus up lyrics or something else under the hood. No shade at all to him but what would featuring him achieve? She was way too excited and hyping it up for it to be someone quite so unknown. A feature that doesn't further the reach of her work doesn't make strategic sense for her and given peoples reactions to the name Liam, it's definitely not something that will excite fans.

29 minutes ago, Jennys Girlfriend said:

She's working WITH Liam but that doesn't mean he's featured as an artist. She might be working with him to plus up lyrics or something else under the hood. No shade at all to him but what would featuring him achieve? She was way too excited and hyping it up for it to be someone quite so unknown. A feature that doesn't further the reach of her work doesn't make strategic sense for her and given peoples reactions to the name Liam, it's definitely not something that will excite fans.

If she did collab w this person it's probably for his single, I don't think any of the fans would be excited or care about an unknown 

31 minutes ago, Jennys Girlfriend said:

Did you watch the livestream? You claim she was “too excited for it to be someone unknown,” yet she literally said it was FOR her album. She was hyping it up because everyone complained about how short Don’t Get Mad Get Famous was, and now they’ve made a full version.

Edited by izzzyyy

I honestly didn't consider Bonnie featuring anyone on her album tbh. As the original versions were all solo, I thought it would be the same this time around. I wonder who will be the featured artist(s) and in which song(s).

She should totally extend DGMGF with someone else's verse and bridge, but other than that idk, what are our guesses (aside from the Snatched rumours)?

47 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

I honestly didn't consider Bonnie featuring anyone on her album tbh. As the original versions were all solo, I thought it would be the same this time around. I wonder who will be the featured artist(s) and in which song(s).

She should totally extend DGMGF with someone else's verse and bridge, but other than that idk, what are our guesses (aside from the Snatched rumours)?

But she did say in the last IG Live that the demos that leaked were not the "final edit" as intended to be heard, so who knows.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

It’s the DGM remix (full version) and Snatched! She recently confirmed she got a featured artist for Snatched, and she said in the live there’s only two features. Snatched is new-ish so there u go

• Like 2