Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Unusual Destination said:

Electric Heaven Won't Be on the Album? Who Confirmed This

52 minutes ago, Unusual Destination said:

Electric Heaven Is The Best Song From The EPIC Sessions If Electric Heaven Isn't On The Tracklist Can Cancel This Album

I've always been obsessed with the "kiss me on the couch, candy in my mouth lyric" (iykyk), but Bonnie said it wasn't on the album on IG live

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Sad 1

Electric Heaven is on the album I think? Or if it’s not anymore, it was. For some reason she was being mysterious (ie: “I guess you’ll just have to wait and see) because she thinks we don’t know, but she’s confirmed it several times. Though she did say it would get a “make over.”

Edited by izzzyyy
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

Electric Heaven is on the album I think? Or if it’s not anymore, it was. For some reason she was being mysterious (ie: “I guess you’ll just have to wait and see) because she thinks we don’t know, but she’s confirmed it several times. Though she did say it would get a “make over.”

She said during the Jenny live stream it wasn't on the album, correct me if I'm wrong I don't have the time to watch it again

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

She said during the Jenny live stream it wasn't on the album, correct me if I'm wrong I don't have the time to watch it again

I’ll do a proper listening soon (cause it’s been sloppy as hell when I’ve been trying for like the past 30 minutes) due to me being stuck in class. I swear on my life she said something like “I love that song… you guys will just have to wait and see.” In response to The EH comment

Edited by izzzyyy
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

I’ll do a proper listening soon (cause it’s been sloppy as hell when I’ve been trying for like the past 30 minutes) due to me being stuck in class. I swear on my life she said something like “I love that song… you guys will just have to wait and see.” In response to The EH comment

Maybe a deluxe with more Liam songs lol

• LMAO 2

If Electric Heaven is not in the album imma riot but, again, like SGGH, we at least have the 2014 version in lossless. It would be great she would put them in (gosh, those 2 are my favourites off the Epic sessions) but it is what it is. I'll take whatever she drops on May 31 unless it becomes a collaborative album featuring Liam in all the songs :cry: