The Shade Thread

Main Pop Girl

On January 29, 2016 at 1:32:06 AM, Countess said:

The worst is when Gaga haters call her "Stefani" like it's some kind of dramatic insult. :stretcher: 

Stefani, you suck, I know you're selling twenty million, Wish they could have seen you when we booed you off in Williamsburg

• YAAASSS 2

@Countess

1. I guess your IQ is lower than the size of the shoes you wear, you said that I left the hatefull speech without reason, those quotes are the things you said to me and they are the reason of the hatefull speech... and  I don't see where I wrote that I am actually leaving?

2. True I made no post about me coming back..... I wrote it in a fucking chat box

3. Sure...lame excuse 

• YAAASSS 1

40 minutes ago, Teddy Sinclair said:

@Countess

1. I guess your IQ is lower than the size of the shoes you wear, you said that I left the hatefull speech without reason, those quotes are the things you said to me and they are the reason of the hatefull speech... and  I don't see where I wrote that I am actually leaving?

2. True I made no post about me coming back..... I wrote it in a fucking chat box

3. Sure...lame excuse 

1. Is saying "Bye" and changing your username to "Deleted User 1" not confirmation that you would be leaving? :shocked: 
  2. The chatbox is too popular for me to read through every message before it's gone. If you want to seek attention in the future please apply for it via a new topic or PM. :magic: 
  3. I have no idea why you're even bringing up a situation I had with another member which is now completely in the past? :stretcher: If that's how you wanna play it, why don't I mention how pissed off @Dayfid was when you harassed him on MineCraft and told other users to trade fake fan-made Britney songs in PHF's Music Trading thread?

56ba02509d8ad_ScreenShot2016-02-10at2.13

Or I could mention how @Jimmy Gnecco went out of their way to mention how despicable a person you were on Skype.

56ba02978debc_ScreenShot2016-02-10at2.15

I have friends who trust and love me with no allegiance to you whatsoever, so I know they won't care that I post these screenshots. I hope Radiant is as understanding of your unsolicited release of private conversations.
  • YAAASSS 2

@Countess I guess those grandpas

banged u way too hard last night cause I don't see any harrasment in that screenshot.. I just asked him if he is on PHF and the other member here (it's in the screenshot) can confirm it so don't even try it, and if anyone is stupid enough to trade for  britney track that it's not my fault.. about that skype stuff, should I give a fuck or something?   @Jimmy Gnecco I am really sorry that I hurt your feelings :( please forgive me sweety, I deeply apologize

if you consider members of this forum your friends then I am sorry for you, probably got nothing else in life

I don't really see why should I even explain this to you...  stick a fucking finger in ur ass and fuck off

m4KVjD4.png

there u go... yet again u re exposed as a liar.. if u want i will ask on ATRL if i harrased anyone on minecraft

• YAAASSS 1

2 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

Are you really acting like having online friends is something to pity while you're sitting there wasting hours of your time posting out-of-context screenshots and causing childish drama on a forum you supposedly hate?  :stretcher:

Sure babe, but i didn't summon you, you can go back to your pokeball

• YAAASSS 1

4 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

What does that even mean? :stretcher:
You can go back to that exciting life you live and leave my friend and this forum alone. :mo:

He started all, i really didn't had in plan to argue here, just wanted to come back and trade  with others and then you two started the shade and provocation... 

• YAAASSS 1

Just now, Teddy Sinclair said:

He started all, i really didn't had in plan to argue here, just wanted to come back and trade  with others and then you two started the shade and provocation... 

"you two" okay but I'm literally one of the kindest and least shadiest people on this forum and have never gone out of my way to say anything unless it was necessary. 

3 minutes ago, Teddy Sinclair said:

Don't talk shit, it makes your breath stink. You're the one who signed up to a competition on this "shitty forum" alongside the other "fem queens" in order only to bash it, it's contestants, it's creator and the artist who was taking time out of her busy schedule to participate in it, when all anyone was trying to do was have a good time. Then you proceeded to start drama by leaving the forum for no apparent reason and bashing it's admin. You can't treat people like shit and expect there to be no repercussions.

• YAAASSS 1

6 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

"you two" okay but I'm literally one of the kindest and least shadiest people on this forum and have never gone out of my way to say anything unless it was necessary. 

I would consider Ashley one of my friends, guess that means I have nothing in my life. I don't even know who exactly that principle is meant to shade. :stretcher: 

Also, the shade thread is meant to be somewhat anonymous right? Like not singling people out...

• YAAASSS 1

7 hours ago, Countess said:

Don't talk shit, it makes your breath stink. You're the one who signed up to a competition on this "shitty forum" alongside the other "fem queens" in order only to bash it, it's contestants, it's creator and the artist who was taking time out of her busy schedule to participate in it, when all anyone was trying to do was have a good time. Then you proceeded to start drama by leaving the forum for no apparent reason and bashing it's admin. You can't treat people like shit and expect there to be no repercussions.

Sure I had nothing else in plan to do..I signed up cause I thought the game will be to bring more members here not to listen some Bonnie McKee rip off why would I listen something I don't like.. that is not having a good time..I don't even understand why should I give reason why I left to any of you (even though I did to someone in pm)

You are the fucking cunt that started the drama about my personality (you didn't even see what people said about you on other forums but I doubt you give a fuck) and offending me..and yet you started again after I came back to trade.. and yep this forum is shit full of desperate fem queens the only reason I use it is the music trading thread..

Anyway I apologize to all the harrased and hurted souls out there..may your soul rest in peace 

• YAAASSS 1