The Shade Thread

Main Pop Girl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I pretty much hate it when people use an artist's real name when they're known by a stage name. It's as if they want to fool themselves into thinking they're best friends with the artist. You don't see me walking around saying "I can't wait for Onika Tanya Maraj's new album! #NM4" or "Poor Onika, her new album just leaked".

• YAAASSS 1

9 hours ago, Cypher said:

I pretty much hate it when people use an artist's real name when they're known by a stage name. It's as if they want to fool themselves into thinking they're best friends with the artist. You don't see me walking around saying "I can't wait for Onika Tanya Maraj's new album! #NM4" or "Poor Onika, her new album just leaked".

Don't know if this is in reference to me referring to Foxes as Loui :stretcher: But personally, I only do so if the stage name is a thing as opposed to, I guess, an actual name... Just seems weird calling her "Foxes". :)

Edited by Paradise

34 minutes ago, Paradise said:

Don't know if this is in reference to me referring to Foxes as Loui :stretcher: But personally, I only do so if the stage name is a thing as opposed to, I guess, an actual name... Just seems weird calling her "Foxes". :lol:

Nope, not referring to you! Although, I would be okay with you doing it cause I know you're the resident Foxes expert. ;) 

1 hour ago, Countess said:

The worst is when Gaga haters call her "Stefani" like it's some kind of dramatic insult. :stretcher: 

I was actually about to use Stefani as my example, but I figured I'd probably piss too many people off. I filled up my bitch quota this month. :cypher: 

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's always fun when a member who has, for absolutely no reason whatsoever, left hateful and spiteful messages like this:

not you talking about desperation when you're organizing "bring me more members here"  type of games.. and leaks are the only way to attract new members.. which is the reason why they stay 4 days and leave.. sure I have nothing else to do than hang on your shitty forum... if I wanna talk to the other members from here I'll just log on 5 other forums where they are registered... I was wondering why this forum isn't more popular but now I see

Decides to return to the site under a different name and try to reintegrate like nothing has ever happened. I guess they're now happy to be back on our "shitty forum" talkiing to the "fem queens" they hated so much just a week ago. :magic: 

• YAAASSS 2

For absoultly no reason?

What a desperate ploy for attention. :morning: They even logged onto the site within the last forty minutes so it's clear they're loving all the concern.

1. Quote

You're a cunt with a horrid personality, and I'm not the only member here who's commented on it.

Hunty, i said who i am in the first sentence when i came back and i also included the reason why i came back and let me not

+

Bonus thing

cAjIkJ5.png

DmoBWD5.png

natalia-kills-x-factor-gif_2015-03-18_08

• YAAASSS 1

@Teddy Sinclair I'm not even gonna attempt to deal with that messy quoting situation you have there, so let me respond here.

1. Are you actually mentally challenged? The quotes you copied and pasted from me are from the status update you made here announcing you were leaving. :shocked: 
  2. You made no such post about you coming back. The only topics you've posted in since your return were 'Music Trading', 'What Other Forums Say About PHF' and now this one. I don't know what kind of drugs you're taking that are causing these strange hallucinations but I sincerely hope you get the help you need.
  3. I confused 'Sweat' with 'Make Me Say', another rare song that I had. @RadiantEdits and I have already discussed this situation privately, and I'm sure if they were unhappy with the unreleased snippet that I sent them for PHF Apprentice they would voice their concerns as the mature adult they are. Thanks for paying so much attention to my every post on the forum though! I wonder if you have surveillance footage of me sleeping as well? :magic: 
  • YAAASSS 1