The Shade Thread

Main Pop Girl

The subtle shade in this.

Mo9YDXL.png

I genuinely didn't know how to interprete her response. Was it shade? :stretcher:

I think the fact that the whole sentence is so confusing just goes to show what a master of shade she is! :hail: Sky can't reply with praise or she'll look weak, and she can't reply with disdain or she'll look fame-hungry and tacky. Only Queen Courtney could orchestrate this so well! <3

The subtle shade in this.

Mo9YDXL.png

I genuinely didn't know how to interprete her response. Was it shade? :stretcher:

I think the fact that the whole sentence is so confusing just goes to show what a master of shade she is! :hail: Sky can't reply with praise or she'll look weak, and she can't reply with disdain or she'll look fame-hungry and tacky. Only Queen Courtney could orchestrate this so well! <3

Exactly. I'd hate to say it, but Sky's gotta put her tail between her legs and walk away from this one.

• 2 months later...

I'm getting pretty fucking tired of a certain someone who claims to be balls deep in the trading scene and continuously teases unleaked and rare tracks all over the forum, but is never able to actually come through with the goods or any proof that they have the tracks they're talking about. If you're gonna attempt to come off as some industry heavyweight then you better back it up or else you'll just look like an asshole. :morning:

I'm getting pretty fucking tired of a certain someone who claims to be balls deep in the trading scene and continuously teases unleaked and rare tracks all over the forum, but is never able to actually come through with the goods or any proof that they have the tracks they're talking about. If you're gonna attempt to come off as some industry heavyweight then you better back it up or else you'll just look like an asshole. :morning:

You better mean me. :morning:

You better mean me. :morning:

latest?cb=20150226035212

latest?cb=20150226035212

I'm fighting for a nomination under the The Biggest Asshole for the PHF Awards 2015. :vacuum:

All I get are those "Most Helpful" styled awards. Like a bad TV drama, it's time for my character to have a change of heart and go on a downward spiral.

• 2 weeks later...