The Shade Thread

Main Pop Girl

2 hours ago, Teddy Sinclair said:

Sure I had nothing else in plan to do..I signed up cause I thought the game will be to bring more members here not to listen some Bonnie McKee rip off why would I listen something I don't like.. that is not having a good time..I don't even understand why should I give reason why I left to any of you (even though I did to someone in pm)

You are the fucking cunt that started the drama about my personality (you didn't even see what people said about you on other forums but I doubt you give a fuck) and offending me..and yet you started again after I came back to trade.. and yep this forum is shit full of desperate fem queens the only reason I use it is the music trading thread..

Anyway I apologize to all the harrased and hurted souls out there..may your soul rest in peace 

Don't take this the wrong way, but if we're all desperate fem queens, why trade here? By saying we're desperate, you're insinuating we have nothing to offer, which is what makes us desperate, so why continue to seek out traders who have nothing?

• YAAASSS 2

1 hour ago, Teddy Sinclair said:

Sure I had nothing else in plan to do..I signed up cause I thought the game will be to bring more members here not to listen some Bonnie McKee rip off why would I listen something I don't like.. that is not having a good time..I don't even understand why should I give reason why I left to any of you (even though I did to someone in pm)

You are the fucking cunt that started the drama about my personality (you didn't even see what people said about you on other forums but I doubt you give a fuck) and offending me..and yet you started again after I came back to trade.. and yep this forum is shit full of desperate fem queens the only reason I use it is the music trading thread..

Anyway I apologize to all the harrased and hurted souls out there..may your soul rest in peace 

You're right, I don't give a fuck what people on other forums, or you, say about me. I'm secure enough in myself to find no necessity in calling people who I was chatting to everyday just a couple of weeks ago "desperate fem queens" (as though being feminine is a bad thing - what century do you live in?). You're a messy human being and I sincerely hope you take some time away from this forum to work on yourself. I don't want to see you in the Music Trading thread, or in the rest of the forum, ever again.

• YAAASSS 5

5 hours ago, Countess said:

You're right, I don't give a fuck what people on other forums, or you, say about me. I'm secure enough in myself to find no necessity in calling people who I was chatting to everyday just a couple of weeks ago "desperate fem queens" (as though being feminine is a bad thing - what century do you live in?). You're a messy human being and I sincerely hope you take some time away from this forum to work on yourself. I don't want to see you in the Music Trading thread, or in the rest of the forum, ever again.

As if I care whether u wanna see me or not.. @Cypher I didn't say that y'all have nothing..you are all trying to flip my words, I am here cause I need the music u have, not cause idk what

@High Princess out of which pussy you flew out now? Where I said my drags are good or something? 

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Teddy Sinclair said:

@Cypher I didn't say that y'all have nothing..you are all trying to flip my words, I am here cause I need the music u have, not cause idk what

Again, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not trying to flip your words. I'm trying to understand your perspective, but when you write things like "desperate fem queens", what else am I supposed to think? I give you the open floor to share your perspective though, not your beef with Mo, but the chip on your shoulder that's ragging on the rest of the forum. Explain to me why you're hating the entire forum except the Music Trade thread.

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

Again, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not trying to flip your words. I'm trying to understand your perspective, but when you write things like "desperate fem queens", what else am I supposed to think? I give you the open floor to share your perspective though, not your beef with Mo, but the chip on your shoulder that's ragging on the rest of the forum. Explain to me why you're hating the entire forum except the Music Trade thread.

@Cypher  "Desperate fem queens" it's the vibe i got from people here that freak out (get bitchy,go panic or whatever) cause of small things (it just looks like bts of RPDR, or some dumb blonde girls that break the nail in the movies).. like is it really worth to write shit about my personality cause i left skype conversation or left the game challenge cause i didn't like the artist, or even come to lie here that I harrased someone when i didn't and everyone can confirm that ffs like grow up? It's not that  i give a fuck or something cause people who know me in real life know my personality and know which kind of person I am...

Well Music Forum is the only unique thing on this site and the most active thread, it's the only thing other forums dont have.It's not that i hate the rest of the forum, i just think it's not interesting when there are like 4-5 persons here, i understand that some of u are here since the beggining but if u go off on everybody that register here you can't expect this forum to be the fun place cause they will all leave, 

• YAAASSS 1

13 hours ago, Teddy Sinclair said:

@Cypher  "Desperate fem queens" it's the vibe i got from people here that freak out (get bitchy,go panic or whatever) cause of small things (it just looks like bts of RPDR, or some dumb blonde girls that break the nail in the movies).. like is it really worth to write shit about my personality cause i left skype conversation or left the game challenge cause i didn't like the artist, or even come to lie here that I harrased someone when i didn't and everyone can confirm that ffs like grow up? It's not that  i give a fuck or something cause people who know me in real life know my personality and know which kind of person I am...

Well Music Forum is the only unique thing on this site and the most active thread, it's the only thing other forums dont have.It's not that i hate the rest of the forum, i just think it's not interesting when there are like 4-5 persons here, i understand that some of u are here since the beggining but if u go off on everybody that register here you can't expect this forum to be the fun place cause they will all leave, 

It's unfortunate that you're letting one person ruin your entire experience. Sure Mo and I haven't seen eye to eye on everything, but at the end of the day, it's just the internet. We can co-exist and agree to disagree. Granted, there are plenty more things that we do agree on and find in common, and it's those things we tend to gravitate towards. I'm not saying you have to be best friends with the guy, but you can choose to let things get to you or not.

In terms of the 4-5 regulars, yeah, PHF is built of a common core group, but I have to disagree when you say we 'go off on everybody that registers here'. There are some users who recognize people from across different forums, and maybe they had beef on another forum, so they'd pull their claws out seeing the person come here, but that doesn't happen to everyone. Once again, you have the ability to choose what your microscope is focusing on. I personally choose to put things that interest me under my microscope, and I do my best to weave out things I don't care for, like all the leak drama. When all that shit got onto SoundCloud, yeah, I was peeved that everything I traded for, got leaked, but it's not the end of the world. I choose not to get involved with the aftermath cause it doesn't do anyone any good.

To summarize, you have the ability to choose what you accept as truth and what you respond to. It sucks that you and Mo got into an argument, but there's more to this forum than one person.

• YAAASSS 2

1 minute ago, Cypher said:

It's unfortunate that you're letting one person ruin your entire experience. Sure Mo and I haven't seen eye to eye on everything, but at the end of the day, it's just the internet. We can co-exist and agree to disagree. Granted, there are plenty more things that we do agree on and find in common, and it's those things we tend to gravitate towards. I'm not saying you have to be best friends with the guy, but you can choose to let things get to you or not.

In terms of the 4-5 regulars, yeah, PHF is built of a common core group, but I have to disagree when you say we 'go off on everybody that registers here'. There are some users who recognize people from across different forums, and maybe they had beef on another forum, so they'd pull their claws out seeing the person come here, but that doesn't happen to everyone. Once again, you have the ability to choose what your microscope is focusing on. I personally choose to put things that interest me under my microscope, and I do my best to weave out things I don't care for, like all the leak drama. When all that shit got onto SoundCloud, yeah, I was peeved that everything I traded for, got leaked, but it's not the end of the world. I choose not to get involved with the aftermath cause it doesn't do anyone any good.

To summarize, you have the ability to choose what you accept as truth and what you respond to. It sucks that you and Mo got into an argument, but there's more to this forum than one person.

Well I agree with you on this one :)

• YAAASSS 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've never traded on SoundCloud before, so I messaged a user cause I'd heard good things about that user. I sent a polite message with character and the user replied "Not interested in anything". I'm not complaining about the fact that the user wasn't interested, but that response is a bit standoffish and quite frankly, not very polite. It's no wonder everyone hates SoundCloud. Needless to say, that was my first and last time dealing with SoundCloud.

• YAAASSS 3

One of the newer members here used to be on Lanaboards and felt the need to slut-shame me in tinychat every chance they got when they were a virgin. Now that they've gotten their first dildo (which they equate to losing their virginity) all they fucking do is talk about how much they love dicks in their ass. Riiiiiight, good look getting a real daddy dick with teeth oranger than a pack of flamming hot Cheetos and a gap bigger than my ass.

That same person also complains about how much that want a bf, that they're sooooo lonely in life and they don't understand why they can't find a man even though they're such a nice guy. Being nice is great, but all of your other qualities are so unfuckable it distracts from your "niceness" 

• YAAASSS 4