The Shade Thread

Main Pop Girl

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Matilda Mantis said:

Some of these new hoes need to fuck off back to what ever rotten Lana Boards thread they came from.

I'm sick of these newbies coming in and acting as though they own the trading world. People's trade lists are what they make of it. I could quite literally make my list full of Gaga songs that were released if I wanted. Each person's list is their respective list and may do so with it what they will, so step off.

• YAAASSS 2

Someone called me 'crusty' earlier (whatever that means) when I was in line at Wawa to buy some candy but their lips were crusty and I wanted to shove their face on the chapstick display. 

1 minute ago, Cypher said:

tbh, he just left. It was as simple as that. He left the pedia and then life moved on. :cypher: 

She, don't be sexist ;) 

1 hour ago, trayertrash said:

Someone called me 'crusty' earlier (whatever that means) when I was in line at Wawa to buy some candy but their lips were crusty and I wanted to shove their face on the chapstick display. 

She, don't be sexist ;) 

Ohh I just assumed it was a guy. It's weird, but I rarely bump into girls in this realm of the online world.