The Shade Thread

Main Pop Girl

There's someone on this forum who continues to claim that I made promises to send her credits, even though I never made such a promise to her in my life. Her constant lies about being sisters with Courtney Love, having sex with Adam Lambert and marrying her step-sister, as well as her faking a baby a la Beyonc

Guest Cypher

There's a certain member here who's done nothing but piss me off for days in a row. After giving chances for him/her to back down, he/she continued, and I'm not down with that. I'm legit considering leaving this forum cause what you may find funny, I find down-right rude and I'm personally offended. If I were you, I'd save your breath and just play nice for a bit.

Guest mitch

There's a certain member here who's done nothing but piss me off for days in a row. After giving chances for him/her to back down, he/she continued, and I'm not down with that. I'm legit considering leaving this forum cause what you may find funny, I find down-right rude and I'm personally offended. If I were you, I'd save your breath and just play nice for a bit.

The shade  :stretcher: hope this isn't about me haha

Upon spilling the tea on a certain member just a few days ago, I now find myself constantly shaded by that specific member and the subject of empty threats from that user about what they will do if I don't "back down". First of all, I refuse to say sorry for telling the truth as I see it, and if that is somehow inconvenient or offensive to you, you only have yourself to blame for committing the offending acts in the first place. I'm not about to help dig you out of the hole you've made for yourself. Second of all, your continual shading of me, paired with the victim mentality you adopt whenever I return the favour, is hypocritical, pathetic and proves that as much as you dish it out, you can't take it. Finally, your constant denial that you've done anything wrong and your attempts to make me look like the worst person in the world are completely unwarranted and unnecessary given the magnitude of the situation. I advise that if you are really that upset over so small an issue, you make use of ObamaCare and contact your local therapist A.S.A.P.

Upon spilling the tea on a certain member just a few days ago, I now find myself constantly shaded by that specific member and the subject of empty threats from that user about what they will do if I don't "back down". First of all, I refuse to say sorry for telling the truth as I see it, and if that is somehow inconvenient or offensive to you, you only have yourself to blame for committing the offending acts in the first place. I'm not about to help dig you out of the hole you've made for yourself. Second of all, your continual shading of me, paired with the victim mentality you adopt whenever I return the favour, is hypocritical, pathetic and proves that as much as you dish it out, you can't take it. Finally, your constant denial that you've done anything wrong and your attempts to make me look like the worst person in the world are completely unwarranted and unnecessary given the magnitude of the situation. I advise that if you are really that upset over so small an issue, you make use of ObamaCare and contact your local therapist A.S.A.P.

That was quite a lengthy note you wrote there, I got bored about spilling the tea, but I sent you a PM. :magic:

• 3 weeks later...