The Shade Thread

Main Pop Girl

First thing the reason I didn't send you those songs are that I got that you re in the fucking pact with half soundcloud, as well as one of the owner of that shit Union of traders whatever it is... 2nd thing to get Night Mime I gave one my song that was unleaked "Give Me More" & HQ version of Bombs On Monday (which was already leaked) from LBBH, so if you consider yourself helpful for giving "HQ"  then visit a fucking doctor.. The reason I don't reply to ur messages is cause I blocked you, cause you kept attacking me about those songs and u also started to personally offend me, let me not start about fake account u made just to try to scam me.. so yeah I'll not apologize get a life fucking cunt 

• YAAASSS 1

On 22 March 2016 at 8:50 PM, Not Teddy Sinclair said:

First thing the reason I didn't send you those songs are that I got that you re in the fucking pact with half soundcloud, as well as one of the owner of that shit Union of traders whatever it is... 2nd thing to get Night Mime I gave one my song that was unleaked "Give Me More" & HQ version of Bombs On Monday (which was already leaked) from LBBH, so if you consider yourself helpful for giving "HQ"  then visit a fucking doctor.. The reason I don't reply to ur messages is cause I blocked you, cause you kept attacking me about those songs and u also started to personally offend me, let me not start about fake account u made just to try to scam me.. so yeah I'll not apologize get a life fucking cunt 

Ly <3

• YAAASSS 1

6 minutes ago, LBBH said:

No one knows shit about me, i came for you because people were dm'ing me, i was here to spill the truth tea, bye :mo:

I'm not going to pick sides on this particular argument, but I will say that @LBBH, I've always enjoyed chatting with you since your first day here at PHF. <3 

As for Teddy, I was on your side when you were Cry Baby and for the most part, I've never had too much of an issue with you, but I do see LBBH's point about your recent change in attitude. I'm not saying it's right/wrong or good/bad, but between the first day I had contact with you and the most recent contact I've had with you, there's been a definite change. Take with that what you will.

• YAAASSS 2

23 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I'm not going to pick sides on this particular argument, but I will say that @LBBH, I've always enjoyed chatting with you since your first day here at PHF. <3 

As for Teddy, I was on your side when you were Cry Baby and for the most part, I've never had too much of an issue with you, but I do see LBBH's point about your recent change in attitude. I'm not saying it's right/wrong or good/bad, but between the first day I had contact with you and the most recent contact I've had with you, there's been a definite change. Take with that what you will.

But I had no interraction with you until last couple of days when we talked about Lola Blanc but ok :)

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, Cypher said:

Same @LBBH is fucking amazing.

• YAAASSS 2

4 hours ago, Countess said:

It's so sad that the majority of people in this thread are angry over music trading. :stretcher: Of course the process can be frustrating, but there's so many more important issues to be looking at in life.

Like how Sky's second album is taking almost as long as her first. :cypher: 

• YAAASSS 2