The Shade Thread

Main Pop Girl

5 minutes ago, High Princess said:

Is it just me or is there certain...new?.... members here that try to act very bossy, like they run this site? Maybe some that act like they're a gem- like we needed them for certain things? I don't know how far I can go without it getting too obvious. Be that as it may.

SHade of the year :hail:

• YAAASSS 3

46 minutes ago, High Princess said:

Is it just me or is there certain...new?.... members here that try to act very bossy, like they run this site? Maybe some that act like they're a gem- like we needed them for certain things? I don't know how far I can go without it getting too obvious. Be that as it may.

omg same.

• YAAASSS 1

On 3/11/2016 at 6:00 PM, Cypher said:

I've never traded on SoundCloud before, so I messaged a user cause I'd heard good things about that user. I sent a polite message with character and the user replied "Not interested in anything". I'm not complaining about the fact that the user wasn't interested, but that response is a bit standoffish and quite frankly, not very polite. It's no wonder everyone hates SoundCloud. Needless to say, that was my first and last time dealing with SoundCloud.

Lmao aw I hope this isn't about me because I say that to pretty much everyone who messages me on soundcloud. But a lot of the time I'll add sorry too. 

At least you got a response instead of ignored?

26 minutes ago, trizzy said:

Lmao aw I hope this isn't about me because I say that to pretty much everyone who messages me on soundcloud. But a lot of the time I'll add sorry too. 

At least you got a response instead of ignored?

At least you add in a 'sorry'. It at least shows that you're not a total bitch, just half a bitch. ;)<3 

• YAAASSS 2

1 hour ago, trizzy said:

Lmao! Why is someone a bitch just because they're not interested in any of the songs you're trading?

Like I said in my post, it's not that I have a problem with the person because they're not interested in my songs, it's more that their response was pretty uncalled for. Like what you do, you can add in a 'sorry' which at least shows you took the other person into consideration, but they just have nothing at the moment. If I were to go around laying that one liner around like what this guy did to me, I wouldn't have very many friends here. If anything, I don't even think I'd still be on this forum. Ya know?

I love how some people brag about their private life here, hunty you are nothing but an average looking person,  you ain't that cute, nobody gives a fuck about your hookups, or the other ones who complain about someone being childish and stuff and then you see them tweeting mean stuffs to some of our faves or  things like "I am  boss" like a 5 year old kid.... And the last thing I love how people here are talking shit  about me where I never spoken a word with them neither I traded with them, I had absolutely 0 interactions with them.

• YAAASSS 1

I don't really have an issue with anyone here,

I guess all I have to say is.. it's an internet forum

if you take the internet that serious maybe you should hit log out and get some friends.

NO TEA NO SHADE

this isn't aimed at anyone in particular more at everyone in this thread complaining about other members.

EVERYONE has something that annoys someone else.

xoxo,

call me KILLS

• YAAASSS 2

12 hours ago, carlosjsrdgz said:

I don't really have an issue with anyone here,

I guess all I have to say is.. it's an internet forum

if you take the internet that serious maybe you should hit log out and get some friends.

NO TEA NO SHADE

this isn't aimed at anyone in particular more at everyone in this thread complaining about other members.

EVERYONE has something that annoys someone else.

xoxo,

call me KILLS

Obviously it has you pretty bothered if you have to comment on it, and clearly you take the internet just as serious if its getting you this pressed. Someone needs to log out and it's not any of us :morning:

• YAAASSS 1

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 10:29 PM, High Princess said:

Obviously it has you pretty bothered if you have to comment on it, and clearly you take the internet just as serious if its getting you this pressed. Someone needs to log out and it's not any of us :morning:

no, bothered would be me shading someone in this thread and dragging them to the pits for irrelevant things that don't concern me

but if you wanna tell me how I feel about a topic

go right ahead

you totally know me better than myself right :morning:

• YAAASSS 1

5 minutes ago, LBBH said:

So here it is, after 4 messages which I've ignored regarding the multiple arguments I've had with TS, here's why i'm annoyed with them, I have multiple receipts if you don't believe me, also idgaf if you think i'm nagging, I have a right to :mo:

So basically, when they were still called "Cry Baby" we had worked together on getting Night Mime before it leaked, we said to each other that if we needed to, we could use each others trade list (it was a gesture that both of us agreed on), after a few days, he messaged me claiming that he was soon to somehow get two Melanie unreleased, he then said he would send me them when he had been given them (I never asked, he just offered), then he had a hissy fit and disappeared for ages & then came back as Teddy Sinclair, I was still excited and expected to get them but heard nothing. I then found out from someone who will remain anonymous, that he had them already (the same songs he said he would send me), so I messaged him about it, when I eventually asked full on about them, he then replied (not his exact words but I can copy and paste exactly what he said if you wanna be picky) "Yeah I got them, but I don't wanna send you them anymore"...

The reason i'm pissed is because less than a month ago, he had what everyone else had, nothing special at all, I helped him when he needed it, but then all of a sudden he randomly obtains jumprope and suddenly becomes the type of trader that I can't stand, it's not the fact he didn't send me that songs, it's the way he's now going about everything :yuck:

It's okay boo. Teddy's just on his period. #MaxipadsForTeddy

Jk I get you and I don't mean to be rude @Not Teddy Sinclair (it was a joke) but you really need to own up to what you did to @LBBH. He's one of the friendliest people I've met on this forum. He cared about you and looked out for you, now you need to do the same.

And @Not Teddy Sinclair , it's not too late to apologize! You can end this by just owning up to what you did and apologizing! You and @LBBH can become a team again, and this feud can all be over. He's not asking you to leak or trade the tracks, just to own up to what you did. You made a promise you didn't keep, and people make mistakes. You have LBBH who's a friend that cared and still cares about you, don't be afraid of him, okay? ;) 

• YAAASSS 1